Kittns Intro

Kittn

-My name and pronounds-

Hello Kidschat user its me Kittn.
Kittn is my standard Kidschat name so u can call me by that name. My irl name is Nila and i go by she/her pronounds :>

-Pms are Open-

Everyone can Pm me just dont break anny rules because i will report that :3

-I love Cats-

The best thing what exist are cats i love them so much our feline friends are just the cutest and best animal alive =^-^=

also im the infamous leader of the radical cat youth :0
you can join us if u want to ^-^

-Interests-

I have many interests especially games like Mariokart,Kirby,Pokemon,Minecraft

Hearing music (i cant even explane my music taste ty josue for showing me a couple of good songs <3)

And ofc Kidschat ly all my Kidschat friends speciall thanks for Dashingjolt for being always there since the beginning <3

-Queer-
Im trans amab but please call me by she/her
Im Pan so i basically like the person not because of there gender i like the person because they is a W person lol
And im Ambiamorous so idc if i have one or more partners everything is alr with me

-Me irl-
Theres nothing much to say im at my phone all day because my friends are here on Kidschat <3

-Some Facts abt me-

Im born in germany in the state of Hamburg

Im 15 years old and my birthday is 18th of April (2008)

Im 5'2 and 85Ilb

A lil dissorderd :3

I was known as purple blue bevore

My fav country is Sweden and i love my fam there <3

Im part (German) swedish,polish,austrian,english,mexican,austrialian,french,canadian

My alt is called Kitten

-Thats all do you have questions?-

Ty for reading my Intro idk if its good or bad but if u have anny questions u can ask me in pms or down this post
Good bye <3

whoa that “dashing jolt” dude must be a cool guy(🕶️)

But for real now/being serious I actually really like your… intro? Im guessing you mean intro as in like a into bio or something¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (well a introduction of yourself like a bio)

But it must’ve took quite a bit of time to write but it shows,(and if it did not take long to make/write then it just shows you’re just talented lol)
like the layout is just really neat and nice and easy to read🪷

My question is though… cats or kittens! (even though i’m like 80% sure i have asked this question to you before)

⸄⸱⸅ ༼܊༽ ං (idk what these are lol)

(Also here’s a random heart if you’re reading this lol♥︎)

But for real now/being serious I actually really like your… intro? Im guessing you mean intro as in like a into bio or something¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (well a introduction of yourself like a bio)

But it must’ve took quite a bit of time to write but it shows,(and if it did not take long to make/write then it just shows you’re just talented lol)

My question is though… cats or kittens! (even though i’m like 80% sure i have asked this question to you before)

Kittens are just my favs <3

And tysm Dashingjolt