Lel.

You guys still owe me an unban as well. I'm serious, ether unban me or I will be mad as a hornet that you guys may be scared enough to do one damn thing about it.

You guys still owe me an unban as well. I'm serious, ether unban me or I will be mad as a hornet that you guys may be scared enough to do one damn thing about it.
They don't, wait a month. Tbh this behaviour might extend it as you have made what, three accounts on forms now maybe. Also this entire form was kinda useless ;-;

You guys were supposed to unban if someone makes a mistake or some crap like that. You can't just leave accounts out. That's a total violation of my rights here.

get the damn admin to unban me. you know how long i'm gonna keep saying the same darn thing. plus he hasn't said a damn thing to the chat ave admins about the crap i'm doing. he is nothing but a lie to humanity.

I swear this admin better unban me or something is really gonna go down hill.

I do own a Discord and when I see p*rvs in my server I will not ban them at all. instead I let them do whatever unless Discord says something about it. However this chat I'm on now, is full of BS and never does moderation like they are supposed to.

You.guys are supposed to kick people for acting like this. Not banning people like a bunch of tweakers.

Speaking of tweakers, The mods act like they are on drugs or something like that.

Second thing here is drawings, When I post a drawing that I'm suppose to put, You and the mods are not supposed to just sit there and complain over it. Get your head out of your ass and leave if you don't like it. Simple as that.

Third thing is Kevin never does his ban reasoning like he supposed to, Your supposed to be putting down the full damn detail on the ban reason so people can understand why tf are they banned in the first place.

Fourth thing is the damn mutes, Mutes should only last 5 damn minutes. Don't mute people for 10 minutes like a complete idiot.

Fifth is we can post GIFs our way and if you don't like it then go complain to yourself about it.

Sixth thing is the kick system, kicks don't tell you a single thing, it makes you look like a fool to yourself. Get over it.

And most importantly is the bans. Only ban if there's a damn whatever tf you guys call it that comes into the room.

You see, this is how exactly you should run your chat room. Not use it like complete morons.

Honestly, I would like to see them unban you. What the admin says goes. Funny thread you post tho bud