Live Lento

Rougarou

first day in the forums, but i just want to write and say that you are important. i'm a big advocate for mental health and i hope that when y'all are having a tough day, just take a moment to stop, close your eyes, and breathe, because it gives you time to cool yourself down, and remember that there is a brighter future ahead no matter how bad the situation. This is the lento lifestyle: carefree and chill. Though I know that no one can live like this all the time, there will always be times where you can. Treat yourself every once in a while, and make sure to not let anyone knock you down: "you are beautiful no matter what."

Take time to remember who you are and what you stand for, because you are important!

can't wait to meet and get to know y'all!

Rougarou

first day in the forums, but i just want to write and say that you are important. i'm a big advocate for mental health and i hope that when y'all are having a tough day, just take a moment to stop, close your eyes, and breathe, because it gives you time to cool yourself down, and remember that there is a brighter future ahead no matter how bad the situation. This is the lento lifestyle: carefree and chill. Though I know that no one can live like this all the time, there will always be times where you can. Treat yourself every once in a while, and make sure to not let anyone knock you down: "you are beautiful no matter what."

Take time to remember who you are and what you stand for, because you are important!

can't wait to meet and get to know y'all!

Rougarou
Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Rougarou. I hope you find the KidsChat forums suited to your liking. Oh and by the way, you may call me Devin....