Lmfao how?

YourGodIsDead

So I got harassed by a user and literally all I did was respond to everything he said. It started when he spammed 13 messages in my dms so I rightfully told him to shut up. He then kept calling me a man, attention whõre, upon other insults. I assume I got this kick cuz he started whining about his depression after all I kept saying was "you're bad at talking to people." Apparently, that's "mean" and "harassment"?

My username is Shîtty Slurs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220104-211116_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-211116_Chrome.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
So I got harassed by a user and literally all I did was respond to everything he said. It started when he spammed 13 messages in my dms so I rightfully told him to shut up. He then kept calling me a man, attention whõre, upon other insults. I assume I got this kick cuz he started whining about his depression after all I kept saying was "you're bad at talking to people." Apparently, that's "mean" and "harassment"?

My username is Shîtty Slurs
They told you to stop and you didn't. That's harassment is it not? The other user got muted for bullying and not stopping despite him being harassed. I didn't see the whole thing since I just logged on so I gave actions based on what I saw. Ever heard of the ignore button? Use it next time so an encounter nor kick like this will happen again.

-Luminous

They told you to stop and you didn't. That's harassment is it not? The other user got muted for bullying and not stopping despite him being harassed. I didn't see the whole thing since I just logged on so I gave actions based on what I saw. Ever heard of the ignore button? Use it next time so an encounter nor kick like this will happen again.

-Luminous
He said "leave me alone" then immediately kept on going. He's also the clear harasser in this scenario so please put two and two together. It baffles me how I can somehow harass the harasser. Also, the ignore button is used to prevent things from escalating. I can't see how me saying different variations of "you lack people skills" is harassing or even escalating anything. I said no insults, nothing that offensive or mean.

He said "leave me alone" then immediately kept on going. He's also the clear harasser in this scenario so please put two and two together. It baffles me how I can somehow harass the harasser. Also, the ignore button is used to prevent things from escalating. I can't see how me saying different variations of "you lack people skills" is harassing or even escalating anything. I said no insults, nothing that offensive or mean.
You both got dealt with, take it or leave it. The fact you're even putting blame on him makes me think that you're not being mature about this situation. This whole argument could have easily been avoided if you chose to use the ignore button instead of continuing to argue. Same with him. You both should have used it on each other in the first place. I'm not here to repeat myself 40 times for the use of the ignore button to start coming into play with the userbase here. So this is gonna be my last response, otherwise, an admin can close this thread because the correct mod (me) explained what both parties did, and what to do to resolve this issue in future situations.

-Luminous

You both got dealt with, take it or leave it. The fact you're even putting blame on him makes me think that you're not being mature about this situation. This whole argument could have easily been avoided if you chose to use the ignore button instead of continuing to argue. Same with him. You both should have used it on each other in the first place. I'm not here to repeat myself 40 times for the use of the ignore button to start coming into play with the userbase here. So this is gonna be my last response, otherwise, an admin can close this thread because the correct mod (me) explained what both parties did, and what to do to resolve this issue in future situations.

-Luminous
Arguing Harassment. You know what is harassment? Spamming 13 messages in dms then throwing tons of insults towards somebody. Instead of explaining how ignores work, maybe explain how I harassed him? That would be very productive.

All I will say is if you reported the messages he would of been punished for harassment.
Okay...but what did I do that's considered harassment? All I'm asking is for someone to explain how responding to someone's harassment is harassment on my part. And if nobody can explain, then the kick should be removed. These kicks add up and I don't want to be one step closer to being banned for not breaking a single rule.

Ignore button should've been used and maybe like incase we can just copy past the users Text Which proves they were in the wrong to avoid this in future

Only the originating moderator who was involved can explain what they saw that made that decision necessary but people you are beating this thing like a frickin dead horse already.

Only the originating moderator who was involved can explain what they saw that made that decision necessary but people you are beating this thing like a frickin dead horse already.
She refuses to elaborate and everybody is explaining how the ignore button works. I'm still wondering in what universe would any of that be considered harassment. Feels like the rules aren't that objective and is based on what the mod is feeling like that day. As it stands, a simple argument isn't harassment whatsoever unless somehow arguing is against the rules here. I didn't call him a single name, spam him, nor spammed chat