Luminous: Kidschat.net's Admin

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
♡Intro
Hiii! My name is Luminous, or you may call me Lumi which is my preferred casual nickname! I've now been a staff member for about 4 and a half years total, with kids chat avenue for 1 and a half of those years and 3 years on kidschat.net. I have now been an admin for a almost 8 months as of updating this intro, and I have to say it's pretty fun, especially with no guests, but also stressful at times! ^^

♡About Lumi as a person♡

Q: Who is Lumi? A: I am a dumb, blonde haired, and aqua blue eyed girl. I'm in new york, planning to move to washington state in a distant future when new york floods due to global warming, and I am of Italian(mom's side) and British(dad's side) ethnicity.

Q: What is Lumi like? A: I am probably one of the most kind, polite, and respectful people you will meet. Usually new yorker's aren't like this, especially respectful, but what's the point in stereotyping me and comparing me to the most common type of new yorker? I am a bit more nervous and shy towards new people/friends though, and trust and comfortability must be earned because of the issues I have in my past with these particular things. I like looking ahead into the future a lot for many situations, because of my infj personality, and it lets me know when danger is ahead for anyone. I absolutely love helping people, but not many take my advice because of uncontrollable factors they have, but they should know I deeply care about them. I don't have friends irl, so I came to these online sites, so that I'd have an easier time doing so. Lastly, I am also very innocent-minded, and I do not know a lot of things about the outside world, except how I was raised to think and do. Because of this, I am pretty clumsy and dumb, and a lot of things need to be explained to me in great detail for me to be able to understand well. I don't read or listen to news, nor am I apart of any official community or friend group. Everything else is my own self decisions on what I want to know or not, and I decided that I don't want to know many things, so I can be safer and have fun doing and talking about what I like.

Q: What are Lumi's interests?
A:
• Anime, (Sword art online, konosuba, beyblade burst, and much more)
• Nintendo video games, (1st party Nintendo games only)
• Mythology, such as Norse. So if you see me on chat talking about things that no one knows about, it's probably that!
• Pretty things, (stars/stargazing, gemstones, flowers, etc)
• Rain/Snow, and sleeping through those types of weather is most relaxing.
Anything else can be asked, not gonna list everything.

Q: What are Lumi's talents?
A:
• Tactical Prodigy: I know and see everything that goes on. I am aware of my surroundings, and organized enough know how to plan ahead and for upcoming things. The rest of this talent goes to my gaming and being a kc net staff member.

• Writer: I write many things for fun, including some realistic fiction, drama/plays, poems, and short stories. It's hard being a drawer and writer, but if both become one, a good comic/picture book could be made!

• Voice acting: I make up my own voices for some of the smash ultimate cast. I do a pretty good yoshi, and also playfully voice the announcer saying the characters names sometimes!

♡About Lumi as a staff member♡
As the mod I once was, I did tend to be on the strict side a lot, but also nice, kind, and respectful to everyone, if they deserved it of course. Overtime, I've learned a lot of things these past years, and even now from former admin Kevin, current admin Arkham, and even Bluey/Butterfliez who admins teen chat avenue, that I use today to better myself everyday. I took everything I learned, and combined it into my own style of admining.

As an admin, I tend to be very active, about 12-15 hours a day depending on how well I sleep, I ban KOS(Kick on sight) on the spot, and also help the mods out as well with reports and user list scanning. So, if you see people actively banned, that is most likely me not Arkham doing those bans. l0l I am lenient to the userbase in general, but mostly the ones that behave well and strict to those who don't. This is because I believe that rules should be followed at all times, and I've been doing this for years, so can you blame me for being a little upset? I can come off as harsh sometimes, but I am fair in all scenarios. I deal with what needs to be dealt with and handle what needs to be handled. I can also be very kind and sweet, and I often talk to the userbase at night since the chat is normally quiet at that time, but as guest count went down, you can see me at any time of day from my own choosing. I also love hosting monthly event weeks, and in fact, a new event schedule is now released! You can check it out on the top of the general discussions area! I may be a casual and immature type of admin as users may see me as on chat, but please never underestimate that I can't be professional when I want and need to be. ^^

♡Conclusion
If you have ANY questions for me regarding this intro, please don't hesitate to ask down below, or pm me on chat if you want a more private conversation!

Remember to always report actively and a lot when users break rules on chat. This is a much more valid and fair way to send proof of anything you claim on chat, and please know that the mods that have been hired would utmost appreciate the help they can get just by you reporting all rules broken. Also, know their hard work will never go unnoticed. (Give them a compliment or two)

Thank you everyone for reading! <3 Here is Lumi, signing out! 💗

♡Intro
Hiii! My name is Luminous, or you may call me Lumi which is my preferred casual nickname! I've now been a staff member for about 4 and a half years total, with kids chat avenue for 1 and a half of those years and 3 years on kidschat.net. I have now been an admin for a almost 8 months as of updating this intro, and I have to say it's pretty fun, especially with no guests, but also stressful at times! ^^

♡About Lumi as a person♡

Q: Who is Lumi? A: I am a dumb, blonde haired, and aqua blue eyed girl. I'm in new york, planning to move to washington state in a distant future when new york floods due to global warming, and I am of Italian(mom's side) and British(dad's side) ethnicity.

Q: What is Lumi like? A: I am probably one of the most kind, polite, and respectful people you will meet. Usually new yorker's aren't like this, especially respectful, but what's the point in stereotyping me and comparing me to the most common type of new yorker? I am a bit more nervous and shy towards new people/friends though, and trust and comfortability must be earned because of the issues I have in my past with these particular things. I like looking ahead into the future a lot for many situations, because of my infj personality, and it lets me know when danger is ahead for anyone. I absolutely love helping people, but not many take my advice because of uncontrollable factors they have, but they should know I deeply care about them. I don't have friends irl, so I came to these online sites, so that I'd have an easier time doing so. Lastly, I am also very innocent-minded, and I do not know a lot of things about the outside world, except how I was raised to think and do. Because of this, I am pretty clumsy and dumb, and a lot of things need to be explained to me in great detail for me to be able to understand well. I don't read or listen to news, nor am I apart of any official community or friend group. Everything else is my own self decisions on what I want to know or not, and I decided that I don't want to know many things, so I can be safer and have fun doing and talking about what I like.

Q: What are Lumi's interests?
A:
• Anime, (Sword art online, konosuba, beyblade burst, and much more)
• Nintendo video games, (1st party Nintendo games only)
• Mythology, such as Norse. So if you see me on chat talking about things that no one knows about, it's probably that!
• Pretty things, (stars/stargazing, gemstones, flowers, etc)
• Rain/Snow, and sleeping through those types of weather is most relaxing.
Anything else can be asked, not gonna list everything.

Q: What are Lumi's talents?
A:
• Tactical Prodigy: I know and see everything that goes on. I am aware of my surroundings, and organized enough know how to plan ahead and for upcoming things. The rest of this talent goes to my gaming and being a kc net staff member.

• Writer: I write many things for fun, including some realistic fiction, drama/plays, poems, and short stories. It's hard being a drawer and writer, but if both become one, a good comic/picture book could be made!

• Voice acting: I make up my own voices for some of the smash ultimate cast. I do a pretty good yoshi, and also playfully voice the announcer saying the characters names sometimes!

♡About Lumi as a staff member♡
As the mod I once was, I did tend to be on the strict side a lot, but also nice, kind, and respectful to everyone, if they deserved it of course. Overtime, I've learned a lot of things these past years, and even now from former admin Kevin, current admin Arkham, and even Bluey/Butterfliez who admins teen chat avenue, that I use today to better myself everyday. I took everything I learned, and combined it into my own style of admining.

As an admin, I tend to be very active, about 12-15 hours a day depending on how well I sleep, I ban KOS(Kick on sight) on the spot, and also help the mods out as well with reports and user list scanning. So, if you see people actively banned, that is most likely me not Arkham doing those bans. l0l I am lenient to the userbase in general, but mostly the ones that behave well and strict to those who don't. This is because I believe that rules should be followed at all times, and I've been doing this for years, so can you blame me for being a little upset? I can come off as harsh sometimes, but I am fair in all scenarios. I deal with what needs to be dealt with and handle what needs to be handled. I can also be very kind and sweet, and I often talk to the userbase at night since the chat is normally quiet at that time, but as guest count went down, you can see me at any time of day from my own choosing. I also love hosting monthly event weeks, and in fact, a new event schedule is now released! You can check it out on the top of the general discussions area! I may be a casual and immature type of admin as users may see me as on chat, but please never underestimate that I can't be professional when I want and need to be. ^^

♡Conclusion
If you have ANY questions for me regarding this intro, please don't hesitate to ask down below, or pm me on chat if you want a more private conversation!

Remember to always report actively and a lot when users break rules on chat. This is a much more valid and fair way to send proof of anything you claim on chat, and please know that the mods that have been hired would utmost appreciate the help they can get just by you reporting all rules broken. Also, know their hard work will never go unnoticed. (Give them a compliment or two)

Thank you everyone for reading! <3 Here is Lumi, signing out! 💗
chef's kiss 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩