Mama is bannedđŸ’‹đŸ’…đŸ»

Mama

Elllo basically I got banned today and I wanted to say that’s unfair which is why I’m going to list out the reasons for my “kicks”

1. I got kicked for being “transphobic” but there wasn’t even any proof like I accidentally misgendered a mod and I got kicked like how am I supposed to know they were “they/them”😭
  2. I got kicked for not being nice well first of all everyone was coming at me saying that I was a “pick me” and stuff like obviously I was gonna reply to that but they didn’t get kicked 🙁
  3. And thirdly I got kicked for my pfp being inappropriate but like when I asked cat valentine she really didn’t say anything however without even any warning I got kicked by another mod. :/
  4. Yeah I was islamaphovic j won’t deny that, that’s because they said “gas chambers are ready” cause I’m Jewish anyways I know I won’t be unbanned but like can you all like remove my pfp and bio. Thanks youuu

I checked, and the ban is deserved. You were apparently derogatory multiple times. Next time look at the kick reason and maybe consider you shouldn’t do what you got kicked for.

Also, since most likely you will not be unbanned (it is up to ark and the mod that kicked not me) I will delete your picture and bio if that is what you would like, to maintain your privacy.