March 2024 event week: Hoyoverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Welcome to the March 2024 event week!

This event week is suggested by user Lemoncider, and will be held starting on March 2nd, ending on March 8th!

How to participate:

1. Set your pfp to any Hoyoverse character! It can be anyone from any Hoyoverse-made game such as Genshin Impact, or any "Honkai" game.

2. You may be any character you’d like, as long as you aren’t cloning an existing pfp. If you have trouble keeping the same pfp for a week, but would still like to participate, you can use different characters or music artists throughout the week! Note that the owner clears pfps every Saturday night, so please reset your pfp to keep up the participation!

3. Make sure to keep your pfps of characters for the duration of the event week, as it will give you a shot at the gift randomizer on March 9th!

4. Put that you will be participating, as well as who you will be participating as, below this thread or in the corresponding news post on chat.

Various Prizes!!

Your reward for participating will be varied upon who the wheel of participants lands on when that happens, like all past events.

On March 9th, 10 participants will be selected using the randomizer wheel we have used for the past regular events. We will conduct both gift randomizers live on chat as per usual.

Gift Randomizer #1: Genshin Impact

If you have used a genshin impact pfp for this event, and is selected, your prize will be:

Spin #1 winner receives: A gift of their choice!
Spin #2 winner receives: Two profile likes, or two gifts of my choice!
Spin #3 winner receives: 1000 gold!
Spin #4 winner receives: Three gifts of their choice!
Spin #5 winner receives: 2000 gold!
OR
A hint in where an Easter egg might be for the upcoming Easter event!

Gift Randomizer #2: Honkai Impact/Star rail/others (Dice game)

NOTE: Participants of gift randomizer #2 can win better prizes, but at the cost of also giving prizes to me or someone else, or losing out on what could be a better prize. This will be determined by playing a dice game with me. If you win the dice game(Rolling higher than me), you get the prize labeled "W". If you lose(Rolling lower than me), you get the prize labeled "L".

If you have used pfps from other hoyoverse games besides genshin impact for this event, and is selected, your prize will be:

Spin #1 winner receives: W- 5 gifts of their choice, L- you give someone else 3 gifts of their choice!
Spin #2 winner receives: W- Three profile likes, L- three gifts of my choice!
Spin #3 winner receives: W- 3000 gold, L- 100 gold on teen-chat.org!
Spin #4 winner receives: W- 10 gifts of their choice, L- you give someone else 5 gifts of their choice!
Spin #5 winner receives: W- An Easter-themed pfp and bg, given from me to you!
OR
L- You give an Easter-themed pfp and bg to someone else
!

Conclusion:

If you need help choosing a character for this event, feel free to message me, or another moderator.

Around the end of March, the Easter bonus event will be here! We hope you will be looking forward that, and we'll see how many Easter eggs you'll be able to find! Have fun!

If possible I'd like both Elysia Herrscher (HI3) for part of week and Fu Xuan (HSR)for the other half once pfps reset!
IF NOT
Uh. You pick for me between the two!

Winners of this event week's gift randomizer are:
1. Amethyst

2. Kazuha
3. Erosia

This thread will now be closed. Thank you to all who've participated! (=

Status
Not open for further replies.