Mistake of banned

0 0

Getting banned for the confusion of mistakes?
So the administrator asked me whose bank credit card I used to buy VIP lifetime on the account "0 0" and I said it was my card which was a mistake because I didn't know what to say I said that because I didn't know if I would have said It was my friend then he probably would talk to my friend about it. I think you should unban me because I really didn't mean to say It was mine because I didn't wanna get In trouble if I would have said it wasn't but then, in the end, I came out and I said it was my friend and I hope you give me another chance and unban me ty and wonderful day! P.S. If you do unban me mods or admins just wanna say ty! Also It says stolen card which I didn't steal my friend's credit card, he went into my account and bought it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-24 4.29.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-24 4.29.15 PM.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 5
Getting banned for the confusion of mistakes?
So the administrator asked me whose bank credit card I used to buy VIP lifetime on the account "0 0" and I said it was my card which was a mistake because I didn't know what to say I said that because I didn't know if I would have said It was my friend then he probably would talk to my friend about it. I think you should unban me because I really didn't mean to say It was mine because I didn't wanna get In trouble if I would have said it wasn't but then, in the end, I came out and I said it was my friend and I hope you give me another chance and unban me ty and wonderful day! P.S. If you do unban me mods or admins just wanna say ty! Also It says stolen card which I didn't steal my friend's credit card, he went into my account and bought it.
I'd try to get the card owner to dm administrator to help your story

I'd try to get the card owner to dm administrator to help your story
BTW Please check if my IP is banned it possibly will be because he banned my account which had my IP so please just help me get unbanned and tysm!

I have talked to Mimic...He has informed me that he has talked to the site administrator and followed his instructions, so it is up to the administrator now. Like I told Mimic, if he had contacted me, I could have given him a way to gift VIP that did not involve going into anyone's account.

I have talked to Mimic...He has informed me that he has talked to the site administrator and followed his instructions, so it is up to the administrator now. Like I told Mimic, if he had contacted me, I could have given him a way to gift VIP that did not involve going into anyone's account.
he unbanned me already thanks!<3