Monthly event weeks explanation FAQ

Oh, also, Doctor Who event week? 👀 Just saying...
Idk if that would work considering most of our userbase likes being cartoon/anime characters and all the characters in that show are real adults. Is doctor who even tailored towards kids? I looked it up and it says it has scary scenes not suitable for kids. Topic has to be kid friendly at least. For example, I cut out a horror week suggestion because it’s gonna be too scary for kids.

This part is for everyone who wants to suggest an event week, not just the tagged user:

Remember, it’s not just about the people who wanna use pfps and participate, but the users who want to be able to portray us as the characters too. So suggestions must be fair towards those people too, where that one should not feel super uncomfortable looking at something scary, meanwhile, seeing Kirby or Mario could light up someone’s day because they are kid friendly characters.

Undertale week would be cool, just throwing a suggestion out there because a lot of my friends like the many characters from it
0of I forgot that this thread is temporary closed for suggestions until August.

Besides this, there are a few updates I want to share.

1. Event weeks are currently on a hiatus to give people time to study for final exams. So if you are wondering why there hasn't been any event weeks this month, that is why.
2. A new schedule of event weeks is currently in the process of being made and will release next week sometime.
3. Starting with the July event week, profile likes from me, Luminous, will be awarded to those who participate in events. So, if I have not liked your profile yet and you are wanting profile likes, then participating in these event weeks is how to earn profile likes from me!

Update. Here is the July-November schedule of events:

1655338258782.png

Note that if an event is suggested by myself, it means that the original suggestor's idea had to be tweaked to fit a wider range of character choices.

July - Anime series week: This week was supposed to be Sailor moon week suggested by strider. But, due to lack of character choices, it was changed.

August - Vocaloid week: This week is in celebration for Nina/Hatsune Miku's return to kidschat.net, as she is finally turning 13 and will be allowed back in the chatroom.

September - Genshin Impact week 2.0: I decided to give Genshin Impact one more chance due to the high amount of requests I got to bring Genshin Impact week back, so lets try this again, and hopefully, it will not fail this time.

October - Cartoon week: This week was supposed to be Manhwa week suggested by Manhwa7878. But, due to lack of character choices and knowledge of what manhwas are to the userbase, it was changed.

November - Pokemon revival month: This will be a month event, not a week due to the success of last year's Pokemon week.

You will find other dates like when suggestions for next year's January-May schedule will open or close, as well as January-May's schedule release. I look forward to the participation in these events, and remember, you will get profile likes if you participate!

I would suggest a vocaloid/utau week. Plenty of options.

But it seems to have been slowing declining in popularity so I don’t know if many people would participate.

Last edited:

View attachment 5940

Note that if an event is suggested by myself, it means that the original suggestor's idea had to be tweaked to fit a wider range of character choices.

July - Anime series week: This week was supposed to be Sailor moon week suggested by strider. But, due to lack of character choices, it was changed.

August - Vocaloid week: This week is in celebration for Nina/Hatsune Miku's return to kidschat.net, as she is finally turning 13 and will be allowed back in the chatroom.

September - Genshin Impact week 2.0: I decided to give Genshin Impact one more chance due to the high amount of requests I got to bring Genshin Impact week back, so lets try this again, and hopefully, it will not fail this time.

October - Cartoon week: This week was supposed to be Manhwa week suggested by Manhwa7878. But, due to lack of character choices and knowledge of what manhwas are to the userbase, it was changed.

November - Pokemon revival month: This will be a month event, not a week due to the success of last year's Pokemon week.

You will find other dates like when suggestions for next year's January-May schedule will open or close, as well as January-May's schedule release. I look forward to the participation in these events, and remember, you will get profile likes if you participate!
For Gen shin week could I claim Hu Tao?

View attachment 5940

For Gen shin week could I claim Hu Tao?
You don’t claim characters. You must wait until the thread introducing and explaining the event releases, and then it becomes a race to see who gets what first, to make it fair for everyone.

During the vocaloid week, will utauloid and synth-v characters also be allowed? Since the number of noteable vocaloids is rather small and both utau and synth-v are part of the vocaloid fandom. And will characters that are involved in the project sekai games be allowed, since they are in a vocaloid game despite not explicitly being vocaloids?