Multiple DMs Onscreen

Phoenexus

I just said most of this as a reply to someone else, but I think it deserves its own suggestion if it’s not here already.

I’d personally like having multiple dms open at a time. Like, multiple conversations with people onscreen, perhaps hidden/sorted behind one another in a way that’s not cluttering the entire screen. This is not only helpful for the general user base, but very helpful for mods as well that use dms to handle cases. Of course, guests would not and should not have this perk. Ultimately I think this works better practically, but I’m not sure about entire specifics yet. Open to suggestions on improvements if anyone has any.

I've thought of this for a while. The private messaging system used here is in desperate need of an overhaul, especially for moderators. We already have the functionality of moving the dms around on our screen, so just make it so you can move another dm conversation to the side of it or something. I've always thought we should be able to resize the dm window as well.

A group dm feature would be really cool I always thought about that since the only way to talk to multiple people in private is to find an

That use to be a thing back in the day, then with an upgrade, it went away.