Music

Alecisback

Can y’all help me find Midwest emo bands

Attachments

• 9601F92E-5EDF-4D8F-8EE3-2B7BD0F2438E.png
    9601F92E-5EDF-4D8F-8EE3-2B7BD0F2438E.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 1
lmao their vids barely have any views only a few thousand on maximum
They are still better then Taylor atleast midwest emo bands try to sound the same and different at the same time

Attachments

• E0F50034-AD03-4E1D-AF7A-D4FCCC4017C3.jpeg
    E0F50034-AD03-4E1D-AF7A-D4FCCC4017C3.jpeg
    645.2 KB · Views: 3
They are still better then Taylor atleast midwest emo bands try to sound the same and different at the same time
excuse me? you can't compare anyone with her she is the queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and taylor puts out tons of different music btw not just one genre

You are a textbook zoomer. You value numbers over anything else. Not even saying I don't like Taylor, I do, lately, she's been putting a lot of good stuff. I'm not even judging you I just honestly feel bad. Listen to some underrated artists, show local bands love. Something. lmao

You are a textbook zoomer. You value numbers over anything else. I'm not even judging you I just honestly feel bad. Listen to some underrated artists, show local bands love. Something. lmao
"textbook zoomer" what? lol u don't even know me or who all I listen to. you're just judging me bc I like taylor swift XD

You are a textbook zoomer. You value numbers over anything else. Not even saying I don't like Taylor, I do, lately, she's been putting a lot of good stuff. I'm not even judging you I just honestly feel bad. Listen to some underrated artists, show local bands love. Something. lmao
lmaoo i feel bad for you. it's sad that you haven't listened to the Folklore album

lmaoo i feel bad for you. it's sad that you haven't listened to the Folklore album
I did listen to folklore and I loved it, one of my favorite albums of that year. lmao I'm not judging your taste in Taylor swift. Just saying things like "at least mention somebody who's relevant" Shows to me that you value whether or not someone is relevant more than if they make good music. And that you won't give a chance to artists who haven't made it big yet.

I did listen to folklore and I loved it, one of my favorite albums of that year. lmao I'm not judging your taste in Taylor swift. Just saying things like "at least mention somebody who's relevant" Shows to me that you value whether or not someone is relevant more than if they make good music. And that you won't give a chance to artists who haven't made it big yet.
dude I've literally known many singers for a long time who were not well known but now are like: billie eilish, conan gray, doja cat, etc...
I listened to them back when nobody even knew them

dude I've literally known many singers for a long time who were not well known but now are like: billie eilish, conan gray, doja cat, etc...
I listened to them back when nobody even knew them
Okay and that's all good, so don't judge other people who listen to lesser-known music or judge a band based on it's relevancy :)

yugh I hate the kids that assume everything is based off views or popularity the author Melville went centuries without recognition only nowadays people give a damn about the book Moby Dick