My voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xdemonking

I am leting everone know i anit leaving this chat an calling someone a torll is mean an rude an admin dont care what mod do so owner u want a rateing 0/0 star owner so if u want to make this chat better then fierd cat an catus an aken or i will white a bad reviwe an i will shut this chat down for good an that not a fact it a god dam pormise.

Bruh, okay.

No one asked to to leave (to my knowledge)
Calling someone a troll is not against the rules
Cactus king is the most passive person ever
Idk where you'd write a review. You won't shut this site down with it either

also, on a personal note. Read what you write and can an admin move this to another thread pls

Bruh, I didn't even do anything this morning!
You literally tagged me out of nowhere as soon I said "Hello" in the chat and talking to everyone else with you saying this to me in private chat...
"
I am watching u an catus so u two call me name i will report u both".
I didn't even call you any names.

Then you starting false reporting messages in the room and you had personal information in your bio. Just please stop and follow the rules. :/

U dont care about user an btw gogle rateing on this chat is bad so an my family was in the usa amry navy cost gard u name it so birng it on

Bruh, I didn't even do anything this morning!
You literally tagged me out of nowhere as soon I said "Hello" in the chat and talking to everyone else with you saying this to me in private chat...
"
I am watching u an catus so u two call me name i will report u both".
I didn't even call you any names.

Then you starting false reporting messages in the room and you had personal information in your bio. Just please stop and follow the rules. :/
i will stop when u say sorry to me for staying i am a troll

U dont care about user an btw gogle rateing on this chat is bad so an my family was in the usa amry navy cost gard u name it so birng it on
Google rating? Done some looking. Doesn't exist so far. Oh, and threatening with military family. That's funny considering the cost guard literally refused to let other people help them to find the submersible

I am leting the owner know about this an the usa army have a virus that can take this chat down forever so u can leave me a lone an go retine grandpa becuse u too old to be his old man

Becuse i have a right to use my voice again bad mod an bad admin so u can keep kicked me all u want becuse the xdemonking anit going no where

Grandpa? Lmao that's funny. I'll be a Grandpa (hopefully) in 50 years time.

Anyway, to be serious. The army probably doesn't have a virus since the army is mostly hardware. You'd need to look at more cyber warfare which is probably a very small, classified department with a virus but why attack a domestic website which isn't a threat. Makes no sense mate.

And cactus, cat and both admins won't get fired by the owner for not doing what you claim? Like what do you expect, he'll be more than happy to do as you say BC you have 3 military links? You're funny.

Again, I'll reiterate that this post shouldn't be here since you aren't complaining about a kick. Hell, the only reason I'm replying rn is because I missed out on the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.