October event week: Cartoons

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Hiya and welcome to the October event week! Another long awaited event is arriving very shortly! The inspiration for this event came from Manhwa's suggestion of Manhwa week. To avoid the difficulty of me going out of my way to talk about manhwa's (Something I have no clue of) I decided to do Cartoons in general. So, I would like to give credit to Manhwa for this event week happening in the first place! In this event, we will be focusing on 3 different types of channels for cartoons to be displayed on. Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, and Nickelodeon which I'm sure tons of you are familiar with considering what you watch now or what you watched during your childhood. If you haven't checked out the latest updates that I've made already regarding new event info, nor have checked out this thread in general, please do! You may also start posting suggestions for the next wave of event weeks that'll happen next year on that thread too! So far not many suggestions are being posted, and therefore, I will be forced to choose the event weeks myself! https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/monthly-event-weeks-explanation-faq.1487/

What is a Cartoon? Cartoons are motion pictures that are animated in order to capture the movement of drawings of characters. I'm sure you all know what cartoons are besides the actual definition, so I'll make this short and simple this time. We'll use Tom and Jerry as an example. When Tom tries to catch Jerry in the show, someone had to draw Tom and Jerry beforehand. Using these drawings, the animator created movements of Tom and Jerry chasing each other in order to demonstrate the act of how Tom and Jerry are in the cartoon show. I bet you all can relate this to your favorite cartoon show!

Next, we have to get into some rules, and well, there's a lot this time. Good and bad. So lets get this cartoon show on the road!

1. EVENT WEEK PROFILE LIKES ARE BACK! I, Lumi, will personally give you profile likes just for participating in this event week for 5 whole days! Complete participation in the event week without breaking an event week rule, nor opting out of your character theme for a Halloween pfp for example, will earn you profile likes!

2. Absolutely NO "Adult Swim" character choices are allowed in this event. Adult swim shows are adult shows, not kids shows. Because this is a kids chat and not an adult chat, putting up an Adult Swim character will exclude you from participation, and you will be disqualified from receiving a profile like!

3. Once again, we are bringing back the same rule from July/September events. All participants must have in their bio; "Pfp is (character name) from (Cartoon show)". Not doing this will not earn you a profile like!

4. Of course we have to have this rule again, cloning a user's character choice will have you disqualified from earning a profile like. There are too many character choices, so what's the point in cloning?

5. Have fun! This is a 5 day event rather than 7, 10, etc that we had in the past. I want you all to have fun with this event week, as it only lasts 5 days and then you can turn off the cartoon pfps and put on the Halloween pfps!

Now that we got the rules out of the way, lets get into some character choices. This time I will not be giving the characters themselves, but I will be giving you examples of 5 cartoon shows per 3 channels mentioned previously. I'm sure most of you know a lot of cartoon shows already as well as their characters, which is why I'm not gonna be doing a giant list of characters like in previous event week threads. If you do not like the choices I give you, extensive research must be done. Anyway, here are the cartoon shows!

Cartoon network 1. Adventure Time
Cartoon network 2. Ben 10
Cartoon network 3. Total Drama Island
Cartoon network 4. Steven Universe
Cartoon network 5. Looney Tunes

Disney channel 1. Star vs The Forces of Evil
Disney channel 2. Phineas and Ferb
Disney channel 3. Gravity Falls
Disney channel 4. Sofia The First
Disney channel 5. Fish Hooks

Nickelodeon 1. Spongebob Squarepants
Nickelodeon 2. The Fairly OddParents
Nickelodeon 3. The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Nickelodeon 4. My Life as a Teenage Robot
Nickelodeon 5. Danny Phantom

Important dates and information:

Start date of event: October 1st
End date of event: October 5th
User participation amount needed: 40
Opt outs: Not allowed, unless you don't care about getting profile likes!
January-May 2023 event week suggestions: Open and to be posted on the FAQ thread!

If you need help finding a character for the event week, you may pm me on chat for further help. Although, you are given a list of cartoon shows here and can do extensive research on who the characters of those shows are. If none match what you like, then pming me will do. It is guaranteed that the suggestion I choose for you will be a character you like. November's event week won't even be an event week, it'll be an event month! Pokemon month has been highly anticipated since I announced it in June, so I hope you all look forward to that! Please continue having fun as one of the rules say to. I'm looking forward to seeing your choices of characters this time around. Make sure to place your character choices below in this thread, so I can record user participation easier! Like the July/September event weeks, I'll be using a list to record participants, and If we exceed 40, this will become a revival event in the future!

EDITED: I'll be mr mcduck(I might change my mind if I find a cuter duck in my research)

Last edited:
well am late but,can i have lizzie hearts than from ever after high? if it ain't claimed yet
Hiya and welcome to the October event week! Another long awaited event is arriving very shortly! The inspiration for this event came from Manhwa's suggestion of Manhwa week. To avoid the difficulty of me going out of my way to talk about manhwa's (Something I have no clue of) I decided to do Cartoons in general. So, I would like to give credit to Manhwa for this event week happening in the first place! In this event, we will be focusing on 3 different types of channels for cartoons to be displayed on. Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, and Nickelodeon which I'm sure tons of you are familiar with considering what you watch now or what you watched during your childhood. If you haven't checked out the latest updates that I've made already regarding new event info, nor have checked out this thread in general, please do! You may also start posting suggestions for the next wave of event weeks that'll happen next year on that thread too! So far not many suggestions are being posted, and therefore, I will be forced to choose the event weeks myself! https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/monthly-event-weeks-explanation-faq.1487/

What is a Cartoon? Cartoons are motion pictures that are animated in order to capture the movement of drawings of characters. I'm sure you all know what cartoons are besides the actual definition, so I'll make this short and simple this time. We'll use Tom and Jerry as an example. When Tom tries to catch Jerry in the show, someone had to draw Tom and Jerry beforehand. Using these drawings, the animator created movements of Tom and Jerry chasing each other in order to demonstrate the act of how Tom and Jerry are in the cartoon show. I bet you all can relate this to your favorite cartoon show!

Next, we have to get into some rules, and well, there's a lot this time. Good and bad. So lets get this cartoon show on the road!

1. EVENT WEEK PROFILE LIKES ARE BACK! I, Lumi, will personally give you profile likes just for participating in this event week for 5 whole days! Complete participation in the event week without breaking an event week rule, nor opting out of your character theme for a Halloween pfp for example, will earn you profile likes!

2. Absolutely NO "Adult Swim" character choices are allowed in this event. Adult swim shows are adult shows, not kids shows. Because this is a kids chat and not an adult chat, putting up an Adult Swim character will exclude you from participation, and you will be disqualified from receiving a profile like!

3. Once again, we are bringing back the same rule from July/September events. All participants must have in their bio; "Pfp is (character name) from (Cartoon show)". Not doing this will not earn you a profile like!

4. Of course we have to have this rule again, cloning a user's character choice will have you disqualified from earning a profile like. There are too many character choices, so what's the point in cloning?

5. Have fun! This is a 5 day event rather than 7, 10, etc that we had in the past. I want you all to have fun with this event week, as it only lasts 5 days and then you can turn off the cartoon pfps and put on the Halloween pfps!

Now that we got the rules out of the way, lets get into some character choices. This time I will not be giving the characters themselves, but I will be giving you examples of 5 cartoon shows per 3 channels mentioned previously. I'm sure most of you know a lot of cartoon shows already as well as their characters, which is why I'm not gonna be doing a giant list of characters like in previous event week threads. If you do not like the choices I give you, extensive research must be done. Anyway, here are the cartoon shows!

January-May 2023 event week suggestions: Open and to be posted on the FAQ thread!

If you need help finding a character for the event week, you may pm me on chat for further help. Although, you are given a list of cartoon shows here and can do extensive research on who the characters of those shows are. If none match what you like, then pming me will do. It is guaranteed that the suggestion I choose for you will be a character you like. November's event week won't even be an event week, it'll be an event month! Pokemon month has been highly anticipated since I announced it in June, so I hope you all look forward to that! Please continue having fun as one of the rules say to. I'm looking forward to seeing your choices of characters this time around. Make sure to place your character choices below in this thread, so I can record user participation easier! Like the July/September event weeks, I'll be using a list to record participants, and If we exceed 40, this will become a revival event in the future!

Can I be Patrick??