okay who tf kicked me

Aidey

i wasnt fucking advertizing i wasnt telling anybody to go to that site i was saying hey i was a mod before aswell talking to a mod about how i was a mod there so i know few things there i wasnt advertizing and about the chat im not telling anyone to go to the chat site so i was just telling the mod that i had experience that is all so those reason are false

the reason u should of kicked me was for talking about a differnent chat site that would of been a 30 - 40 min kick

i wasnt giving people fucking links i wasnt telling anybody there to go to the chat site i was talking on how i have experience of being mod from a different chat site it shouldnt be and if it is then fix ur dam rules

i wasnt fucking advertizing i wasnt telling anybody to go to that site i was saying hey i was a mod before aswell talking to a mod about how i was a mod there so i know few things there i wasnt advertizing and about the chat im not telling anyone to go to the chat site so i was just telling the mod that i had experience that is all so those reason are false
You realize mentioning the site itself could have people curious and join there right? Thusly advertising it. If it's a chat site not linked to .net or chat avenue, you should not be mentioning it whatsoever.

"No
sites
and/or content is to be advertised, sold or offered freely. Nudes, videos, items, services and chat sites are included in this rule."

Since you keep breaking rules and keep making complaints, perhaps you should read the rules because clearly you have not been doing so if this continuous rule breakage is endless.

-Luminous