Paranoia

DetectiveTeaCup102

If this is not a topic you would rather not read about, then please do not continue reading.

I will provide some facts (please correct me if I'm wrong) as well as my own personal story (I won't go into detail of course, and I'll try to make it brief). And of course, I'll give you advice on how to help deal with your anxiety and/or paranoia.

Paranoia and anxiety are scary things. Everyone is different, so there are gonna be differences in paranoia and anxiety. Anxiety usually comes with the paranoia, or arises from it, among other things. There are different types of anxiety. And with paranoia, comes delusions.
A good definition of paranoia and the delusions will be put below.

ZomboDroid 12032021210324.jpg
While some do not or will not have this Delusional Disorder, delusions can still be present.
I will put the symptoms of paranoia down below, as well as the causes. And the delusions too.

PicsArt_03-12-09.07.40.jpg
PicsArt_03-12-09.07.59.jpg
PicsArt_03-12-09.08.15.jpg
I got this information from: Mental Health America.

As for the anxiety, anxiety of course comes in different types. Ranging from Panic Attacks to PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My paranoia and anxiety comes from different things. But mostly people. People in which I've been manipulated by. Multiple times. (But manipulation is for another time.)
They struck fear in me, fear they were going to do something. I took screenshots of the people I fear, in case they said something bad or did anything bad to me.
Every minute I would take a screenshot just in case they were to ever delete what they said.

If you plan on deleting it, then you shouldn't have said it in the first place. That's my rule. And my paranoia is why I start arguments most times. And most of my arguments are about nothing. I start them from nothing.

I don't take many screenshots anymore. That's a good thing. But it just made me feel safe. But I knew I had to stop.

Twice, my paranoia and anxiety almost made me close the curtains. I just, I hated it. I know my friends are there for me, I know. But sometimes I think I have none.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enough about me.
If you ever have feelings of any anxiety or paranoia, I am here for you. We can talk about it, and I will try my best to help.
Don't be scared. If you're my friend, or a yet to be friend, you are protected by me. You have nothing to be scared of. They cannot hurt you.
Try to calm down and think of positive things.
No matter what triggers your paranoia, I believe you can fight through it. Don't let people get into your head. Don't let them win.
Don't let them strike fear into you.
No one is out to get you.
I know it may seem impossible
It may feel imposible
But I'm here for you. 🌺

(Idk, but if this thread gets somehow deleted or anything like that, so be it.)

It's a topic that hits very close to home, because throughout my life I've gone through many challenges involving my mental health, and I believe more attention should be brought to such matters.
I think so too. All of us have moments where we get paranoid ig. But spamming a thread about it isn't cute. If you wanna discuss it with Xbox-chan(mostly one word replies to one another) then you can just chat privately is all I'm saying. Someone worked hard to make this thread possible and do some good, let's not turn this into a witch hunt.

I think so too. All of us have moments where we get paranoid ig. But spamming a thread about it isn't cute. If you wanna discuss it with Xbox-chan(mostly one word replies to one another) then you can just chat privately is all I'm saying. Someone worked hard to make this thread possible and do some good, let's not turn this into a witch hunt.
Who're we witch hunting? It's a meaningful meeting of the minds

I don't think it's a witch-hunt, I think it's a public conversation that people can come to read and reflect on in the future. But if you don't want us to have a conversation, then I guess I'll just pack up for the night and accept the fact that I should keep my opinions private. Cya around.

I get paranoid alot i think people are going to desert me or they hate me i feel like I’ve done something wrong but i dont know what..I just dont want them to betray me i hate the thought.