Pedophile Users (How to react/spot one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

24kgold

Hello guys, as a person who has served a lot of years on kidschat, I've been sent many MANY messages from disgusting men and women asking me for nudes, to play disgusting games, and much more. So heres my advice to you if this ever happens to you (which theres a 100% chance it will or already has)

1. BE SMART! Don't interact with them, please don't send nudes or do nasty stuff on kidschat to keep the community safe and to keep yourself personally safe

2. REPORT THEM: Usually, at every timing a mod should be on moderating the chat. Everything you report, they can see and if they are being nasty and saying creepy things the mods will infact kick them!

3. Don't give out ANY private information, giving out your private information will be a easy way for them to track and find you, and maybe even threaten you.

4. If they threaten you, report them immediately, THEN send kidschat a email explaining that you was threaten! They will deal with it

5. Don't make friends with people on guest accounts or on non-real like profile pictures. Yes I understand that this might be rude to say, but some pedophile uses fake accounts and guest accounts to get your information!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

6. PLEASE: If your under the age of 15 and you don't know how to solve a situation like this, please tell an adult that you trust! This is important!

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW

20 ways to determine a online pedophile

Peoples stories about pedophiles online

Common tricks pedophile uses

How unsafe kids chats are

Advice from grown ups against pedophiles

Last edited:
Solution
Point was to throw shade.

This thread and topic does NOT belong here. What happens off-site is not a concern here. @Asuka , you've misused forums for way too long so don't be surprised if you very soon end up being banned here.
SHES NOT NUDE!!! YOU COVERED IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT WILL LOOK BAD LMAO. I can't even try to censor what you have sent to me but Kevin will get the full transcripts. Lmao pathetic. Just because you liked me in the past and were obsessed with me. Smh. Sad.

If it’s not against the rules then post it
Do you understand what KIDS CHAT means? Or is this just one of your loli fantasies? The one posting suggestive or even mildly inapp stuff rn is you in an effort to make me look bad for something that was never in chat or in the forums. Also I have never sent you any NUDE!!! stuff and you can't deny that. Ffs I shouldn't even have tried being nice to you. Disgusting.

Do you understand what KIDS CHAT means? Or is this just one of your loli fantasies? The one posting suggestive or even mildly inapp stuff rn is you in an effort to make me look bad for something that was never in chat or in the forums. Also I have never sent you any NUDE!!! stuff and you can't deny that. Ffs I shouldn't even have tried being nice to you. Disgusting.
You literally sent a lewd pic of a anime girl playing with another with another anime girl, but let’s pretend I’m the ones who evil when I literally backed off once you told me to stop 7B19EA82-354D-40B3-88FC-BE7C934B6CD6.jpeg

You literally sent a lewd pic of a anime girl playing with another with another anime girl, but let’s pretend I’m the ones who evil when I literally backed off once you told me to stop View attachment 4347
Is it a nude pic? And you know that if you ever sent me actually perverted loli stuff which I know you have sent to others I would have stopped talking to you altogether. You seem to have hated me ever since I called you out on the loli thing. It's hard not to see this as you trying to get payback. Well. My pic was Barbara a teen girl my age clothed looking back while laying down. And a Keqing x Ganyu pic which I mentioned being the only inapp thing I have saved which shows no nudity and is just two girls waist and up(AGAIN NOT NUDE). And no I won't break rules by posting it here cause I never have and never will, unlike you. I have not once been inappropriate or subsequently punished or even had claims against me of that. You claim I am a pervert for having TWO pics that I consider to be to some degree inappropriate. LMAO. Hypocrisy at it's finest. For clarification Barbara's age isn't even confirmed and wtf I'm the same age as her at worst case scenario. How is you being attracted sexually to lolis compare to me having a clothed pic of a character I like who happens to be a teen.

SHES NOT NUDE!!! YOU COVERED IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT WILL LOOK BAD LMAO. I can't even try to censor what you have sent to me but Kevin will get the full transcripts. Lmao pathetic. Just because you liked me in the past and were obsessed with me. Smh. Sad.
Tifa I respect you as a baddie is spilling the tea😮😂

Status
Not open for further replies.