Perm banned???

Just asking am I permbanned from the site or something because I was banned 4 months ago, last time I was banned I think I was only banned for a month or sum, and on tc it's 3 months, idk answer this when you can

I replied to this user in a pm sent to me. This user was banned in October, and the ban should be over by now unless they bypassed bans during the times continuously.

I replied to this user in a pm sent to me. This user was banned in October, and the ban should be over by now unless they bypassed bans during the times continuously.
I don't bypass, I have tried multiple times to get in but it keeps saying I've reached the max verifacations

There is no "Lil_meow" in any search I made. So I suspect your account has been deleted.

I don't bypass, I have tried multiple times to get in but it keeps saying I've reached the max verifacations
This “you reached max verifications” issue isn’t a perma-ban. I honestly don’t know why that’s there nor why you got that. Maybe try clearing cache? That could work but since it’s never happened to me before, I’m only going by what others have said to fix that tbh.

This “you reached max verifications” issue isn’t a perma-ban. I honestly don’t know why that’s there nor why you got that. Maybe try clearing cache? That could work but since it’s never happened to me before, I’m only going by what others have said to fix that tbh.
It always says that when a user get's banned

The message is an indicator the IP is banned