Please Unban~

Idk why I am banned please tell me
As Kevin has mentioned before. Copy word for word by the admin.

"A ban screen without any reason doesn’t mean you’re banned. It means your IP is blocked until you’ve changed it and refreshed your page
Some of the reasons why your IP might be blocked
• You’re using a VPN - the sites are blocking these. Often used in attempts to bypass bans and other suspicious activities
• Your country or state is blocked and/or it’s blocking the site.
• An alternate account of yours has been banned.
• The host might be blacklisted
• A bug. Trying clearing history/cache

Once you’ve managed to solve the issue, your history won’t be affected. These temporary bans never show up in history. Sometimes there’ll be an automated kick instead, these won’t be included in history either.

However, anyone caught using VPN without a proper reason might get dealt with, kicked or banned."

As Kevin has mentioned before. Copy word for word by the admin.

"A ban screen without any reason doesn’t mean you’re banned. It means your IP is blocked until you’ve changed it and refreshed your page
Some of the reasons why your IP might be blocked
• You’re using a VPN - the sites are blocking these. Often used in attempts to bypass bans and other suspicious activities
• Your country or state is blocked and/or it’s blocking the site.
• An alternate account of yours has been banned.
• The host might be blacklisted
• A bug. Trying clearing history/cache

Once you’ve managed to solve the issue, your history won’t be affected. These temporary bans never show up in history. Sometimes there’ll be an automated kick instead, these won’t be included in history either.

However, anyone caught using VPN without a proper reason might get dealt with, kicked or banned."
Im not using a VPN thing and im banned again for no reason- I did everything i cleared it and stuff