plz unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

boble gom

sup everyone , Artaz here
i got banned last week and i would like to be unbanned so i will give you guys reasons to unban me .(with a little bit of irony) .
I know that i did bad things here and i assume,
When i discovered the site i was a doggy malaka who instead of make friends was spamming girls pm, and i stopped i know that i did swatiskas drawing like 2 times and am sorry for that too , i know that i were sometimes rude and i regreat that . And for the poop and feet fetish i were trolling it were probably not fun but i have a 5 years old humor i think that even a 3yo kid is more mature than me . And when i said that i were selling one of my friends idk whats wrong with that , its just buisness and everybody would like to go in a family friendly to high five the driver who is an educational christian music content maker .i met a lot of good people here like royals , bakar and a few other pros and its very sad that i can talk to these legendary malakas . So i would like to know if i can be unbanned (so i can stop sniffing rails of apple juice while screaming german war songs) or if i wont be unbanned (so i can definitly become a bio apple juice dealer and be named pablo juicscobar) .
Just tell me the truth i hate lies because am a lier to so plz tell truth .

My best regards.....

Artaz your favorite apple juice dealer

ps: its not a troll post i just cant do something serious before putting unfunny jokes

pss : letspro
:cool: :cool::cool:

Last edited:
sup everyone , Artaz here
i got banned last week and i would like to be unbanned so i will give you guys reasons to unban me .(with a little bit of irony) .
I know that i did bad things here and i assume,
When i discovered the site i was a doggy malaka who instead of make friends was spamming girls pm, and i stopped i know that i did swatiskas drawing like 2 times and am sorry for that too , i know that i were sometimes rude and i regreat that . And for the poop and feet fetish i were trolling it were probably not fun but i have a 5 years old humor i think that even a 3yo kid is more mature than me . And when i said that i were selling one of my friends idk whats wrong with that , its just buisness and everybody would like to go in a family friendly to high five the driver who is an educational christian music content maker .i met a lot of good people here like royals , bakar and a few other pros and its very sad that i can talk to these legendary malakas . So i would like to know if i can be unbanned (so i can stop sniffing rails of apple juice while screaming german war songs) or if i wont be unbanned (so i can definitly become a bio apple juice dealer and be named pablo juicscobar) .
Just tell me the truth i hate lies because am a lier to so plz tell truth .

My best regards.....

Artaz your favorite apple juice dealer

ps: its not a troll post i just cant do something serious before putting unfunny jokes

pss : letspro
:cool: :cool::cool:
F11CAFD7-9C85-439A-AE2D-FD1F3E7B2A23.png
is this a good representation of your braincells or does it have to be even worse

Status
Not open for further replies.