Question #2

It is technically illegal, but even if you were taken to court over it the judge will not give a guilty charge over it, because they know it's a stupid law. Again I do not think it's a good idea I just don't think it's something that should be governed

It is technically illegal, but even if you were taken to court over it the judge will not give a guilty charge over it, because they know it's a stupid law. Again I do not think it's a good idea I just don't think it's something that should be governed
i can't even process what you're saying. I'm done.

LOL alright be done then. I'm open to being educated but that's not what you're attempting to do here, typical twitter brainlet mentality

Since when is liking lolis okay though? Fetishizing and sexualizing preteens won't ever be okay. At least in my book. There's a rule in chat that specifically states that those under 13 are a different age group and anyone 13 and over isn't allowed to ask for them-approach them inappropriately. I am not saying that anyone who likes lolis is a ****. It's still not okay. By the way, the word loli is censored in chat, for obvious reasons.

Since when is liking lolis okay though? Fetishizing and sexualizing preteens won't ever be okay. At least in my book. There's a rule in chat that specifically states that those under 13 are a different age group and anyone 13 and over isn't allowed to ask for them-approach them inappropriately. I am not saying that anyone who likes lolis is a ****. It's still not okay. By the way, the word loli is censored in chat, for obvious reasons.
You see, everyone knows that I like lolis and no one actually cares

You see, everyone knows that I like lolis and no one actually cares
I don't care either to be honest. You can like whatever you want it's your own choice and no crime is being committed its all just fantasy. However you also have to realize how that makes you look.

I don't care either to be honest. You can like whatever you want it's your own choice and no crime is being committed its all just fantasy. However you also have to realize how that makes you look.
The mistake you’re making is assuming that I am sexually attracted towards lolis. I’m not

Please no accusations with no proof. We're all free to think what we like, but let's be nice and polite when expressing our opinions and thoughts.

PS. I edited this part cause it was too cringe. 👉🏻👈🏻

Last edited:
The last 2 screenshots were obvious knowledge, bring something new to the table, and also the first two don't even prove your point they're just an invasion of privacy lol