Question #2

Also Asuka is underage so how being into underage people a pedophile, that's called being normal bro

If you are a child then yes???????? I've never watched it personally, I avoid it all costs, but I do not see the problem with it if you are also underage

So you're saying if a 13 and another 13 year old have a relationship where they do "things" together the 13 year olds are pedophiles?? what is your logic??

It depends on the state you're in, but most states allow two underage minors to have, which I think every state should

I didn't have sex when I was 13 but if two 13 year olds wanna have sex it's literally none of my business

Lol I don't think it's a good thing, I just don't think it's something that anyone needs to be concerned about

Lol I don't think it's a good thing, I just don't think it's something that anyone needs to be concerned about
you literally said you think that every state should allow underage minors to have sex. Childrens brains aren't even fully developed and they can't tell right from wrong. 13 year olds having sex is literally illegal

you literally said you think that every state should allow underage minors to have sex. Childrens brains aren't even fully developed and they can't tell right from wrong. 13 year olds having sex is literally illegal
They are both 13. The government won’t give a ****. They’re concerned about actual pedos