Question for mods

My question is, if we report someone's profile and they change it a few seconds later do the mods get the version I reported or the version currently public?

My question is, if we report someone's profile and they change it a few seconds later do the mods get the version I reported or the version currently public?
Currently public as the system updates quickly with these chatrooms. You would need backup screenshot proof if that ever happens.

Well, if they read profile directly from database in that moment we should see changes, which is easiest way to makw that work…its easier than storing profile in some kind of temporary variable…BUT owner is “different” from other developers so its…complicated if you analyse this situation from tehnical poit of view, idk if owner included some kind of update/refresh rate for this…so uh idk lol

@Ophelia u a mod u should knows what i ask or maybe the other mods are lazy to answerz.

u see questions or are u blind

ok all people are blinds ok ok ok yes my mama was write.

ok ok ok i stops now.

u can crticize my spelkings and stuff ok ok and u trying to act smart when responding ok ok ok whatever bksgfhfjajans.
???

@Ophelia u a mod u should knows what i ask or maybe the other mods are lazy to answerz.

u see questions or are u blind

ok all people are blinds ok ok ok yes my mama was write.

ok ok ok i stops now.

u can crticize my spelkings and stuff ok ok and u trying to act smart when responding ok ok ok whatever bksgfhfjajans.
Tf