she harassed me long before you became a mod

that ann girl harassed me long before you ever became a mod she said I was attention seeker which I said something about politics and I said I would stop but no she insulted me based off of what I had on my bio of course you will stay she didn't that's because you were never mod you know nothing about that I know I said to you was bad and again I apologize but you said can you report them like a normal person in case you didn't know im NOT a normal person I got a couple mental health issues but I try to be better and the people is on those post that i made talking about I'm at the health issue so people understand me more some a hole was like we need any documents my mom has them you sob so leave me alone on that I also talked on here for now on because oh my strikes you trying to get me banned so rude mod and who ever that other guy LEAVE ME ALONE

When I said like a normal person I wasn’t referring to your mental health dude.
If that’s what we’re going for here then I’m also not normal considering the fact that I have ADHD.
Also I’m not trying to get you banned dude.

that ann girl harassed me long before you ever became a mod she said I was attention seeker which I said something about politics and I said I would stop but no she insulted me based off of what I had on my bio of course you will stay she didn't that's because you were never mod you know nothing about that I know I said to you was bad and again I apologize but you said can you report them like a normal person in case you didn't know im NOT a normal person I got a couple mental health issues but I try to be better and the people is on those post that i made talking about I'm at the health issue so people understand me more some a hole was like we need any documents my mom has them you sob so leave me alone on that I also talked on here for now on because oh my strikes you trying to get me banned so rude mod and who ever that other guy LEAVE ME ALONE
You are mini modding even before she came and then you insulted me many time and i remember calline me a useless cow and having a stupid name, when i warn you not to mini mod because you can get kicked you got upset then insulted my bio too i returned the favour.

Who cares? Me and marianne cares you harass me for days on end and wont leave us alone.

And the fact you supported someone (sddddd or whatever) who is making fun of me because im mixed is saying something from you.

Just piss off we dont need your kind here.

Yeah cuz your bio is cringe, some hound of justice bs, and politics in general cause the chat to go crazy and you were one of them, imo you lost any credibility when talking about harassment after what you did, and if you can't handle being called names and someone being mean to you then maybe its best you leave the internet m8

You are mini modding even before she came and then you insulted me many time and i remember calline me a useless cow and having a stupid name, when i warn you not to mini mod because you can get kicked you got upset then insulted my bio too i returned the favour.

Who cares? Me and marianne cares you harass me for days on end and wont leave us alone.

And the fact you supported someone (sddddd or whatever) who is making fun of me because im mixed is saying something from you.

Just piss off we dont need your kind here.
sdddd told you and listen to his words now you piss off of my post dingleberry

One more thing, mental health issues doesn't excuse you from not reporting things, reporting is one of the most basic things to do, if you can't do something that basic then how tf are you on the internet
But hey I guess thats just my opinion

sdddd told you and listen to his words now you piss off of my post dingleberry
Yeah no we're not listening to him because of the disgusting things he said, why don't you find someone more reasonable, I doubt you will since you yourself is an delusional mf with his head stuck far up his ass

you really do come from hell that explains why your a ugly witch spreading lies thats what witches do go back where you come from lol😂😂😂😂

you really do come from hell that explains why your a ugly witch spreading lies thats what witches do go back where you come from lol😂😂😂😂
You do realize the only person who agreed with you isn’t going to appear out of nowhere to defend you here
You need to knock this nonsense off
I’m sick and tired of you attacking my friends

You're never gonna Change you constantly go after them even tho you promised to stop, and you're most likely hurt over the fact that ark sided with us when you probably expected that he would side with you