smol questionz

boble gom

sup lads and lasses , i have a question . When you get banned there is a time limit ? when you get banned its with ip right ?
and what is the bos list ? am i on it ?

my higly qualified regards
Artaz

sup lads and lasses , i have a question . When you get banned there is a time limit ? when you get banned its with ip right ?
and what is the bos list ? am i on it ?

my higly qualified regards
Artaz
When you get banned, unless you are VIP, your account will delete in a month, and usually Kevin unbans your IP at that time, unless he believes you have not had enough time to learn your lesson.

To my knowledge, and correct me if I'm wrong, the Ban On Sight (BOS) list requires multiple bannable offenses, so much so that you need to be banned again immediately if you return to the chat. You are most likely not on BOS, but with the nonsense troll threads you've made I wouldn't bet all my chips on you being unbanned after just a month- Although that's up to Kev.

When you get banned, unless you are VIP, your account will delete in a month, and usually Kevin unbans your IP at that time, unless he believes you have not had enough time to learn your lesson.

To my knowledge, and correct me if I'm wrong, the Ban On Sight (BOS) list requires multiple bannable offenses, so much so that you need to be banned again immediately if you return to the chat. You are most likely not on BOS, but with the nonsense troll threads you've made I wouldn't bet all my chips on you being unbanned after just a month- Although that's up to Kev.
thank

IP bans are always permanent. Accounts auto delete after 30 days inactivity, has nothing to do with bans. And I don’t unban IPs.

BOS is for constant bypassers or pedos/pervs. No list for that, I’m the only one here to use such reasons and decide who’s BOS or not