So I have an issue with a mod.

mxrshal

To @Kevin
I have had issues before with this mod, the mod is @Tifa, while I will admit I may have been a bit immature, I think that the nature of the situation has heavily provoked this behavior. She has been very petty with kicks in the past and just muted me for ‘harassing her’ if she was so bothered she could simple block me and that would be the end of that. Sadly I don’t have the luxury of blocking her. Someone from teenchat, where this argument has begun again, kicked me for ‘whining about a kick on kc’ which is not a kickable offense, and for ‘harassing people’ despite the fact I had sent one message and that was it. So it seems that Tifa is incapable of being a mod, another kc user I know also has been wrongly done by tifa, however I will not name them as they would not like to be brought into this. I believe Tifa’s capability to be a mod should definitely be questioned. I would also like the kicks to be removed from my tc account as this could cause a ban in the future as an admin would not have context of the situation and would likely believe a member of staff over a regular user. Additionally, I would like the mod on teen chat to be potentially demoted or investigated as he had a very clear bias on the side of Tifa.
If you would like any screenshots, let me know
Thank you for reading me ramble on for a few minutes and I hope you take my issue seriously

Hi :)
marshal.jpeg
marshal.png
marshal2.jpg
marshal3.jpg
These are all, only a preview of how you have been treating me as well as spreading lies about me. Needless to say, all of those comments were unprovoked and all I did was maybe call you a snowflake in the past. Despite all this I have never personally kicked you for harassment/bullying cause I feel like you are deeply misguided and that maybe talking to you would help you stop. As already discussed in this thread: Complaint Numero Uno, your problems with me lie with two kicks I have given you one for bypassing censors and the other one for asking for weed in MHA rp room. You eventually got banned (tho my question to you would be why your alts show you bypassing that btw). That thread also has your previous history where it showcases your problematic behavior against mods not just me but swagger and Acorn too. Like I said in our pms I have no beef with you despite you targeting me continuously. As for the teen chat mod who kicked you as you can see I have screenies of you harassing me and spreading lies as well as slandering my image. That's all for now. <3

Yes, I did slander you, I won’t deny that. Like I said in the pm, if you were so bothered about me ‘harassing you’ why don’t you just block me? You also admitted to calling me a snow flake, while you have done more then just that, it’s a reason why you are incapable of being a mod, and were was I spreading lies exactly?
I have done nothing to you ever. Otherwise provide screenshots, which don't exist ofcourse. I called you a snowflake only after you attacked me. Mods can't block users. Just like you can't block me. Also please clarify about your alt accounts :)

Sadly I don’t have the luxury of blocking her.
Complaining? I have warned you multiple times to stop that's not complaining. You are the one *complaining* about my behavior as a mod. I've been very forgiving of your behavior in the past. Don't mistake me finally taking action against it as me complaining. Anyways I've said all I had to say. Night : D

To @Kevin
I have had issues before with this mod, the mod is @Tifa, while I will admit I may have been a bit immature, I think that the nature of the situation has heavily provoked this behavior. She has been very petty with kicks in the past and just muted me for ‘harassing her’ if she was so bothered she could simple block me and that would be the end of that. Sadly I don’t have the luxury of blocking her. Someone from teenchat, where this argument has begun again, kicked me for ‘whining about a kick on kc’ which is not a kickable offense, and for ‘harassing people’ despite the fact I had sent one message and that was it. So it seems that Tifa is incapable of being a mod, another kc user I know also has been wrongly done by tifa, however I will not name them as they would not like to be brought into this. I believe Tifa’s capability to be a mod should definitely be questioned. I would also like the kicks to be removed from my tc account as this could cause a ban in the future as an admin would not have context of the situation and would likely believe a member of staff over a regular user. Additionally, I would like the mod on teen chat to be potentially demoted or investigated as he had a very clear bias on the side of Tifa.
Thank you for reading me ramble on for a few minutes and I hope you take my issue seriously
Maybe if you weren't bullying, she wouldn't have to do these actions. Bullying has always been a rule on all these chats, and you can't seem to know when to stop when you need to stop. You'd be subject to even harsher actions, if I was the mod you're upset with because bullying should not be tolerated regardless of user whether it's someone you know or not know. Anyway, I suggest you stop the bullying because it is getting you nowhere and you are wasting your time trying to get Tifa demoted just because you dislike her.

-Ophelia/Fjorm

I’m not bullying anyone, aren’t you the mod that threw a tantrum for not getting admin after being a mod for 4 months 😂😂😂
You are... screenshots even show you are... l0l and I've been mod for 2 years+ so clearly not me.

I can see how it may look like bullying, but you don’t have context
I don't, huh... seems familiar right? Threatening to bully over this is literally bullying. Bullying and harassment are basically the same thing which is why they are categorized under the same thing and usually is referred to as "bullying/harassment" in most of these chat's rulebooks. Plus the other screenshots are bullying too, so not sure where you're getting there's no context from because your own words say it all.

1628298224148.png

I can see how it may look like bullying, but you don’t have context
If it looks like bullying it is bullying. You chose to start a personal hate campaign against her and then complained when something is done about it. Just stop.

To @Kevin
1. If it happened on tc, post on tc’s forum. This thread can just be straight up disregarded at this point.

2. I don’t see any proof from your side.

3. Seeing the screenshots and links posted here, it seems it all comes down to you being petty. There’s no intention of solving this issue, instead you’re just trying provoke her. The kicks were well deserved. Be lucky you’re not banned yet

And the tc mod did great. Whether you like it or not.

To @Kevin
Honestly I haven't read every reply but I know that mods can't block users and it appears like you was spamming in the chat there so I agree with Tifa's actions

Yes, I did slander you, I won’t deny that. Like I said in the pm, if you were so bothered about me ‘harassing you’ why don’t you just block me? You also admitted to calling me a snow flake, while you have done more then just that, it’s a reason why you are incapable of being a mod, and were was I spreading lies exactly?
Why would you begin with ‘I slandered you’ that’s the dumbest way to respond

That guy def should shower and touch some grass, goddamn what the hell is 4 months of harrasment on a chat site non-stop? You know I hate to sterotype people on internet, that's the last thing I'd do, but dude just from your speech style you're a degenerate 14-17 year old who has no social life IRL, this is not even a roast, seek a therapist about this. Obsessive Schizophrenia is a bad case, especially at people aged like you. Also you seem to have catatonic schizophrenia which is seen by the quick firing at people who interacts with you in a different state of mind, which is a common seen case in that.