So I have an issue with a mod.

mxrshal

To @Kevin
I have had issues before with this mod, the mod is @Tifa, while I will admit I may have been a bit immature, I think that the nature of the situation has heavily provoked this behavior. She has been very petty with kicks in the past and just muted me for ‘harassing her’ if she was so bothered she could simple block me and that would be the end of that. Sadly I don’t have the luxury of blocking her. Someone from teenchat, where this argument has begun again, kicked me for ‘whining about a kick on kc’ which is not a kickable offense, and for ‘harassing people’ despite the fact I had sent one message and that was it. So it seems that Tifa is incapable of being a mod, another kc user I know also has been wrongly done by tifa, however I will not name them as they would not like to be brought into this. I believe Tifa’s capability to be a mod should definitely be questioned. I would also like the kicks to be removed from my tc account as this could cause a ban in the future as an admin would not have context of the situation and would likely believe a member of staff over a regular user. Additionally, I would like the mod on teen chat to be potentially demoted or investigated as he had a very clear bias on the side of Tifa.
If you would like any screenshots, let me know
Thank you for reading me ramble on for a few minutes and I hope you take my issue seriously

That guy def should shower and touch some grass, goddamn what the hell is 4 months of harrasment on a chat site non-stop? You know I hate to sterotype people on internet, that's the last thing I'd do, but dude just from your speech style you're a degenerate 14-17 year old who has no social life IRL, this is not even a roast, seek a therapist about this. Obsessive Schizophrenia is a bad case, especially at people aged like you. Also you seem to have catatonic schizophrenia which is seen by the quick firing at people who interacts with you in a different state of mind, which is a common seen case in that.

That guy def should shower and touch some grass, goddamn what the hell is 4 months of harrasment on a chat site non-stop? You know I hate to sterotype people on internet, that's the last thing I'd do, but dude just from your speech style you're a degenerate 14-17 year old who has no social life IRL, this is not even a roast, seek a therapist about this. Obsessive Schizophrenia is a bad case, especially at people aged like you. Also you seem to have catatonic schizophrenia which is seen by the quick firing at people who interacts with you in a different state of mind, which is a common seen case in that.
There's a saying that goes: "degenerates like you belong on a cross"

All I can say is you can't expect to keep bullying someone and have them not do nothing. That like expect a dog not to bark if you keep kicking it. Just take your L dude. They are hardworking mods. Your not get them demoted without rock solid evidence.

Everyone signed up to be staff but I have to wait 1 1/2 years because I am thirteen turning 14 in November. Congrats on everyone who became staff though

Everyone signed up to be staff but I have to wait 1 1/2 years because I am thirteen turning 14 in November. Congrats on everyone who became staff though
I'm pretty sure Kevin changed it from being 15 and being on for 3 months to being 14 and being on for 1 month. So I'm pretty sure you could apply after you turn 14.