Spam ban

Jacconnclly

My account “Jacconnclly” was banned for “Spamming” I am going to assume I used one of the wrong words and I sincerely apologise for that, as one time I was muted for spamming for saying a date, so it’s confusing, I never meant for this to happen and hopefully can be resolved but if not its alright at least I tried, I just in my panic state at moment but hopefully people will be able to help, and I promise it’ll never happen again.

Attachments

• E7F4C7FB-A884-4896-820E-D3550F0AD763.png
    E7F4C7FB-A884-4896-820E-D3550F0AD763.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 10
After seeing what you said I will let you stew a while, that is just unacceptable!

The way it was said was not the intended way I was saying it in but you ain’t gonna believe me anyway but I never meant in the way you think it is, just of course I got the punishment for it so I might just accept it but idk I’ll just wait for a response back :/

Yeah I know, a mistake I’ll admit too as I was just just scared I guess but I was kicked while typing to Arkham before I could send it but I will accept it either way

I have calmed down out the panicked state I was in, and I don’t know how this is truly going to go so I will keep my expectations low but I am willing to talk, I didn’t like how the first two replies went since my mind wasn’t truly in the right place but again it’s all up to use what happens and I’ll accept any decision.