Stroder šŸ˜¹

beebs

I'm Curious.

As A Short-Time Lurker I Was Wondering What Everyone Thinks Of Strider, The VIP. He Seems Somewhat Prominent And Mentions Aiming For A Moderator Position A Lot, But I'm Not Really In A Place To Make Assumptions Based On That And Nothing Else.

What Are Everyone's Genuine/Unbiased Thoughts On Him??

(Idk Seems Like An Asshole)

Honestly I have one interaction with him. Otherwise my opinion is based of lurking and his posts here

I'm Curious.

As A Short-Time Lurker I Was Wondering What Everyone Thinks Of Strider, The VIP. He Seems Somewhat Prominent And Mentions Aiming For A Moderator Position A Lot, But I'm Not Really In A Place To Make Assumptions Based On That And Nothing Else.

What Are Everyone's Genuine/Unbiased Thoughts On Him??

(Idk Seems Like An Asshole)
He's hot šŸ˜©

I think he's a weirdo for creating another account to talk about himself in third person while expecting people to be "honest".

At least be true to yourself and the people around you before expecting people to be honest with you.

I think he's a weirdo for creating another account to talk about himself in third person while expecting people to be "honest".

At least be true to yourself and the people around you before expecting people to be honest with you.
mm, maybe so, but as rosafari proved with the mai account, there's a lot of room for bias if you go up to ur friend and say "hey what do you think about me." from personal experience, it's hard to tell your friend straight-up that they're uncool about this or that sometimes.

also when i said makes no sense i mean like you say the most random things in the chat and i never have a clue abt what you're trying to say-
ohh yeah like when i scream abt homestuck n deltarune n stuff lmfao. that isn't really supposed to, i usually just need to scream abt something to someone

mm, maybe so, but as rosafari proved with the mai account, there's a lot of room for bias if you go up to ur friend and say "hey what do you think about me." from personal experience, it's hard to tell your friend straight-up that they're uncool about this or that sometimes.
All rosafariā€™s ā€˜stuntā€™ has proven is nothing except for the fact that she lies about her age between both of her accounts, and admitted it on the wrong turn thread. Iā€™d only hope you donā€™t do that either, but creating an account just to fish for ā€œtrue friendsā€ is pretty immature. I mean no one on the internet can be trusted, so how does one know that these compliments or insults are even true? You donā€™t because you donā€™t know each other in person. You basically have to go with your gut feeling saying ā€œI trust/donā€™t trust this person and what theyā€™re sayingā€ when it comes to the internet. No one can know oneā€™s true feelings about someone else except that person themselves.

Anyway to the topic itself, 100% agree with Kevin here, nothing more nor less.

All rosafariā€™s ā€˜stuntā€™ has proven is nothing except for the fact that she lies about her age between both of her accounts, and admitted it on the wrong turn thread. Iā€™d only hope you donā€™t do that either, but creating an account just to fish for ā€œtrue friendsā€ is pretty immature. I mean no one on the internet can be trusted, so how does one know that these compliments or insults are even true? You donā€™t because you donā€™t know each other in person. You basically have to go with your gut feeling saying ā€œI trust/donā€™t trust this person and what theyā€™re sayingā€ when it comes to the internet. No one can know oneā€™s true feelings about someone else except that person themselves.

glendale meme.jpeg

Mhm, I personally did not agree with the "friend testing" concept in that sense. I more or less just wanted general opinions on myself, whereas rosafari decided those who thought she was a bit annoying or something like that weren't really her friends or were "toxic" in a sense, etc. and publicly talked abt it, which wasn't cool imo. It's giving very much CreepshowArt talking abt herself on Lolcow. Really I just wanted a more unbiased approach regarding opinions on me, and mainly to improve upon the negative aspects people would point out, etc. but I get now this was probably not the best way to go about it, especially after the Mai stunt.

Last edited:
Mhm, I personally did not agree with the "friend testing" concept in that sense. I more or less just wanted general opinions on myself, whereas rosafari decided those who thought she was a bit annoying or something like that weren't really her friends or were "toxic" in a sense, etc. and publicly talked abt it, which wasn't cool imo. It's giving very much CreepshowArt talking abt herself on Lolcow. Really I just wanted a more unbiased approach regarding opinions on me, and mainly to improve upon the negative aspects people would point out, etc. but I get now this was probably not the best way to go about it.
u can't even compare me to creepshowart wtf
Also nah Ophelia has a point.
not really