Super confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dxrkestdxpths

So I tried to rejoin the chat.. My previous username was "Void". And every time I try to register it says that I have too many account registered under this address.. Which makes 0 damn sense bc I'm at my grandmas house rn so I really don't understand.. Yet I can create a guest account and join.. Is registration broken or something rn?

Thread moved to technical issues.

This max number of registrations message usually means the ips been banned. Idk why it lets you make a guest account at all, it should be banning you from all types of logging in, but I checked your ip and it's not banned.. So I don't think it's on our side. All I can think of is maybe doing a device restart and seeing if that works since that's the when-in-doubt fix. Otherwise, this is something new and out of anyone's reach because I never have seen this before unless the ip was banned, and I'm sure the owner nor Arkham wouldn't know why either. Maybe some ips are just auto-banned overtime without it showing up? Your guess is as good as mine atp.. since I don't know the computer science behind why this happens.

Thread moved to technical issues.

This max number of registrations message usually means the ips been banned. Idk why it lets you make a guest account at all, it should be banning you from all types of logging in, but I checked your ip and it's not banned.. So I don't think it's on our side. All I can think of is maybe doing a device restart and seeing if that works since that's the when-in-doubt fix. Otherwise, this is something new and out of anyone's reach because I never have seen this before unless the ip was banned, and I'm sure the owner nor Arkham wouldn't know why either. Maybe some ips are just auto-banned overtime without it showing up? Your guess is as good as mine atp.. since I don't know the computer science behind why this happens.
I tried this earlier and it still wasn't working . However I tried again and I am not getting that message now. I still don't understand lol. Thank you.
- Void/Abyss

I guess it just fixes itself overtime then. When people ask this again, that will be the same response I‘ll give to everyone who asks.

Thread closed as it’s magically resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.