THE KIDSCHAT MOD POLL 2020

Ann Takamaki

Kidschat.net Regular
Vote for your most favourite mods in 2020
Click on the link below and then cast your vote but remember you can only do it once.

(This is the final poll)

Last edited:
So, I already see a lot of problems with how this poll was made.

1. Users can see who voted for who so it'd make others feel bad to see that the user they wanted to vote for them did not vote for them.
2. Anyone should be able to vote. We are supposed to be going for numbers, not most registered people. The more people that vote, the better the results will be.
3. Volley and "me" are unincluded in this poll after we agreed that volley will make the cut due to his recent demotion, and that we are going for current mods, so "me" should also be included.

If it's okay, I want to remake the poll and start this over please...

Well "me" hasnt even showed up yet and plus if we allow guest then everyone allowed to double vote and on the topic of everyone seeing the poll i have made it so that only i can see the vote

Well "me" hasnt even showed up yet and plus if we allow guest then everyone allowed to double vote and on the topic of everyone seeing the poll i have made it so that only i can see the vote
I think there's an option to prevent double votes through their ips, and I guess we don't have to worry about guests since their not on long enough to be aware of all the mods
Ps. People could see who voted for who, and yeah "me" has barely shown up