the pettiest move ever

strider

okay jesus christ this was literally just me being a jerk it wasnt even that serious GODDAMN
who invited half of twitter to this place jfc
(that was a joke. please delete the threads lmao)

Last edited:
You know what’s petty? Going to forums to make a whole thread about being kicked for 5 mins. F i v e m i n u t e s. And it wasn’t even an unfair kick. Then another.

But since you think no censorship means swearing is allowed, let me remind you: all rules apply for everyone.

Please tell me, did you get a new set of rules when you got your VIP? No? Or do the rules say, “VIPs are allowed to swear”? I’ll let you answer that one.

like censor socials and gross words, obv.
but literally everyone here swears. and its better to have people swear than break rules abt it.
- the majority of words used for swearing have an inappropriate, even sexual, meaning. I’d say those are “gross words”. Not sure what you’re trying to prove here as it isn’t backed up by anything other than own opinions and statements.

For the background history: Unfortunately the censorship was turned off for VIPs when the previously built in ******* button stopped working. So in order for VIPs to share YT vids, censorship had to be removed from VIPs.

You know what’s petty? Going to forums to make a whole thread about being kicked for 5 mins. F i v e m i n u t e s. And it wasn’t even an unfair kick. Then another.

But since you think no censorship means swearing is allowed, let me remind you: all rules apply for everyone.

Please tell me, did you get a new set of rules when you got your VIP? No? Or do the rules say, “VIPs are allowed to swear”? I’ll let you answer that one.

like censor socials and gross words, obv.
but literally everyone here swears. and its better to have people swear than break rules abt it.
- the majority of words used for swearing have an inappropriate, even sexual, meaning. I’d say those are “gross words”. Not sure what you’re trying to prove here as it isn’t backed up by anything other than own opinions and statements.

For the background history: Unfortunately the censorship was turned off for VIPs when the previously built in ******* button stopped working. So in order for VIPs to share YT vids, censorship had to be removed from VIPs.
Excellent point

okay jesus christ this was literally just me being a jerk it wasnt even that serious GODDAMN
who invited half of twitter to this place jfc
I’m not “half of twitter”. No need to make such exaggerations. And the moment you post a public thread here, you should expect replies. So you invited me : )

Or do the rules say, “VIPs are allowed to swear”? I’ll let you answer that one. - eagerly waiting for the answer.