TheGrim

AlextheGay22

Ok so Lumious did reach out to me asking why it said shattered as my second account and I informed them that it was my gf on my phone she proceeded to question and pry and I gave her the information she asked for bc I didn't do anything wrong, I accidentally cleared pms and then she kicked me sooo

Ok so Lumious did reach out to me asking why it said shattered as my second account and I informed them that it was my gf on my phone she proceeded to question and pry and I gave her the information she asked for bc I didn't do anything wrong, I accidentally cleared pms and then she kicked me sooo
Mind you my gf is in another state but has a license and a job do to the laws in our states and our situations and has visited me and been on my phone WHICH I TOLD LUMI

I've been kicked for this same thing before but didn't care enough to say anything this time I literally explained it to them and they chose to kick me anyways

When you were kicked, there must have been a kick reason stated on your screen. Luminous, or any other mod for that matter, won't simply kick you for a baseless cause. Perhaps when you cleared your pms and didn't answer, it seemed as if you were avoiding her questions. That might have been reason enough for a kick, for refusing to answer a mod's inquiries is against the rules.

why would you let her be in your account in the first place…it kind of seems like she gets you in trouble a lot, seeing from past incidents
Oh no she wasn't on my account she was on my phone that's why initially I was confused when luminous asked me abt it

When you were kicked, there must have been a kick reason stated on your screen. Luminous, or any other mod for that matter, won't simply kick you for a baseless cause. Perhaps when you cleared your pms and didn't answer, it seemed as if you were avoiding her questions. That might have been reason enough for a kick, for refusing to answer a mod's inquiries is against the rules.
I answered her question but she told me she didn't believe me and kicked me saying that Jay traveling was illegal but it's not bc she has a drivers license and a job but luminous said she didn't believe me and said bad stuff abt my gf instead it's wtv tho I served the kick