Things I say a lot

DetectiveTeaCup102

I say things like "It's okay", "hun" (I used to say luv. Like, after every other word or sentence.), "It'll be alright", "UwU", and ":3"
Oh, and "I don't know/idk"

Yeah, if you ever talk to me, be aware of those. I say them a lot. ;w; And they can get annoying. I haven't annoyed anyone yet surprisingly.
That is all. :3
Thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I also say "Oh", "oof", and "dang/damn" a lot. ;w;

~Jas 🌸

Last edited:
I say things like "It's okay", "hun" (I used to say luv. Like, after every other word or sentence.), "It'll be alright", "UwU", and ":3"
Oh, and "I don't know/idk"

Yeah, if you ever talk to me, be aware of those. I say them a lot. ;w; And they can get annoying. I haven't annoyed anyone yet surprisingly.
That is all. :3
Thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I also say "Oh", "oof", and "dang/damn" a lot. ;w;

~Jas 🌸
I say things like 0of, l0l, Lma0, Welp, Alright, Okay then, as well as a bunch of cute emoticons like c:, ^^, :>, uwu, and o.o.

I use 0's instead of o's in some of these acronyms because of uniqueness. Been doing that since I was 11. ^^

I say things like 0of, l0l, Lma0, Welp, Alright, Okay then, as well as a bunch of cute emoticons like c:, ^^, :>, uwu, and o.o.

I use 0's instead of o's in some of these acronyms because of uniqueness. Been doing that since I was 11. ^^
I use UwU a lot as well. 0-0, ^-^, ^^. I try not to use the same face twice in a sentence or paragraph. Lol.

My sentences look like this sometimes: "Hewwo. UwU. How are you? UwU". Without realizing, I would say UwU twice. ;w;

I use UwU a lot as well. 0-0, ^-^, ^^. I try not to use the same face twice in a sentence or paragraph. Lol.

My sentences look like this sometimes: "Hewwo. UwU. How are you? UwU". Without realizing, I would say UwU twice. ;w;
Sometimes I do that too and not notice it, with words and emoticons. I think it's because I'm stressed or something because I'm modding the chat and talking to people at the same time, it makes me lose my place and sometimes I end up typing two different conversations by accident. ;-;

Sometimes I do that too and not notice it, with words and emoticons. I think it's because I'm stressed or something because I'm modding the chat and talking to people at the same time, it makes me lose my place and sometimes I end up typing two different conversations by accident. ;-;
That's okay. We are only hoomens. We all make mistakes.
And I think you're a lovely mod. You are strict, and it's good to have a strict mod. :3 (I hope that made sense.)

Thank you! I hope we can be friends on here and in the chat! :3

I am strict for these reasons though:

1. Past mods before this time on .net (not including volley or satan) have let users do what they want. Even got a pm from a user saying "Can you edit my bio?" I'm like "no" and they're like "well darkwingedangels allowed it and did it." So yea mods need to become stricter so rules can start being enforced and that we won't have mod power abuse in the future of this chat.

2. Max's video inspired me to change how I modded. I use to warn inapp users "Be appropriate" rather than auto-kick them but watching his video did change me to become stricter and to get as much pedos out as i can, and to help this chat become more and more safer as days go by.

3. Rulebreaking is super common in this and chat avenue's kids rooms. Mods are supposed to set a good example for the chatters, be a friend to those willing to help get pedos out (the bond between mod and user is formed), and get rid of these rulebreakers and pedos that make up most of this and chat avenue's rooms. If a mod is not strict and is chill, you will have rulebreakers and pedos flooding the room while they talk to their friends. If you're a mod, you need to get your priorities straight and focus on that chat's rulebreakers and pedos first BEFORE you have fun chatting with your friends. I'm literally in the staff room daily while having a backup account lurk for rulebreakers and pedos when mods aren't on, and when they are, I will be in main or staff room doing flags, checking the user list for inapp names, warning/kicking main chat users on rulebreaking, and kicking the main chat inapp users, pedos, etc while having my kos list out to max kick any **** on that list who bypassed their ban. I really do take this job as an opportunity to make a difference in a chatting community, and being the strict, tactical prodigy is what I want to do to make a difference and potentially save this chat one day! ^^

Thank you! I hope we can be friends on here and in the chat! :3

I am strict for these reasons though:

1. Past mods before this time on .net (not including volley or satan) have let users do what they want. Even got a pm from a user saying "Can you edit my bio?" I'm like "no" and they're like "well darkwingedangels allowed it and did it." So yea mods need to become stricter so rules can start being enforced and that we won't have mod power abuse in the future of this chat.

2. Max's video inspired me to change how I modded. I use to warn inapp users "Be appropriate" rather than auto-kick them but watching his video did change me to become stricter and to get as much pedos out as i can, and to help this chat become more and more safer as days go by.

3. Rulebreaking is super common in this and chat avenue's kids rooms. Mods are supposed to set a good example for the chatters, be a friend to those willing to help get pedos out (the bond between mod and user is formed), and get rid of these rulebreakers and pedos that make up most of this and chat avenue's rooms. If a mod is not strict and is chill, you will have rulebreakers and pedos flooding the room while they talk to their friends. If you're a mod, you need to get your priorities straight and focus on that chat's rulebreakers and pedos first BEFORE you have fun chatting with your friends. I'm literally in the staff room daily while having a backup account lurk for rulebreakers and pedos when mods aren't on, and when they are, I will be in main or staff room doing flags, checking the user list for inapp names, warning/kicking main chat users on rulebreaking, and kicking the main chat inapp users, pedos, etc while having my kos list out to max kick any **** on that list who bypassed their ban. I really do take this job as an opportunity to make a difference in a chatting community, and being the strict, tactical prodigy is what I want to do to make a difference and potentially save this chat one day! ^^
Yeah. Those are very understandable. I hope we can become good friends too. But I'm kind of a lurker to be honest. ;w;

In number 2., You said Max's video inspired you to be a stricter mod or to change your ways as a mod. I would love to hear your thoughts/opinions about the video. If not, that's totally understandable. I don't wish to be rude or anything.

I would just like to hear a mod's perspective on it. :3

Yeah. Those are very understandable. I hope we can become good friends too. But I'm kind of a lurker to be honest. ;w;

In number 2., You said Max's video inspired you to be a stricter mod or to change your ways as a mod. I would love to hear your thoughts/opinions about the video. If not, that's totally understandable. I don't wish to be rude or anything.

I would just like to hear a mod's perspective on it. :3
We can pm then ig. xD

I'll pm you what I think about it on chat. I'm on rn, just not in main.

I say "It is what it is" a lot and another I probably overuse is "Lord have mercy on me" and one more fave is "You need to give me a break" lol Ohh and i just remembered another I say "Okie Dokie Smoky" so many times a day it should be tattooed on my forehead ha ha ha.

I say "It is what it is" a lot and another I probably overuse is "Lord have mercy on me" and one more fave is "You need to give me a break" lol Ohh and i just remembered another I say "Okie Dokie Smoky" so many times a day it should be tattooed on my forehead ha ha ha.
Is "okie dokie smoky" a southern thing?