This dude always come back

The only issue there is with showing screenshots of guest who act out in such a way is the fact that by the time you posted this screenshot that guest account probably has already been flushed from the chat server thusly making it impossible to even kick or ban said user. It would be better if everyone would start using the flag report system, thusly making it a quicker easier way to handle such users.

Like really right after he seemed to be kick dodging or something tbh i think its easy to spot him he is always male,never put age and location and always have that yellow clock thingy in his profile

We do have those who bypass kicks in bands we do our best to keep them out here but that is why you see certain ones who seem to always be returning it is just the fact that until they create better software that can keep people out when kicked or banned we just have to deal with these asshat's who seem to get a thrill out of the attention they get from being an asshat!

We do have those who bypass kicks in bands we do our best to keep them out here but that is why you see certain ones who seem to always be returning it is just the fact that until they create better software that can keep people out when kicked or banned we just have to deal with these asshat's who seem to get a thrill out of the attention they get from being an asshat!
One of the main problems is that he's usually on when there is no mod, which isn't their fault nor yours, there's not much that can be done besides blocking him

I think Ophelia puts it best "I feel like that person will always come on at that time because they know that time is vulnerable for mods to be off. All i can say is that mods that are available in the early hours of the day should be able to handle it. Usa mods can either be sleeping or in school."
The first two rounds of screenshots where around 6pm(Indonesian time) which is 6am EST and much earlier in the other us time zones, and as for the other mods that live abroad it seems that he comes at a time when they're busy with school or other things