Unban recoil

Coil

Been banned since 04/02, I think given the amount of time I’ve been banned I deserve a second chance 🙃

Attachments

• 95DEF59C-05E8-4BCD-AA8E-C1F49B3930C6.jpeg
    95DEF59C-05E8-4BCD-AA8E-C1F49B3930C6.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 31
In order to take that screenshot, you’ve been bypassing your ban. Which is grounds for another ban
My g, bans are supposed to last 1 month as you’ve said many times. Also, having 69 as an age is obv a joke, I’m 15.

Bans are permanent. Regular accounts being auto deleted after a months inactivity is something else

My g, bans are supposed to last 1 month as you’ve said many times. Also, having 69 as an age is obv a joke, I’m 15.
They only last 30 days for most users because of the inevitability of their accounts getting deleted. You being a VIP means your ban is indefinite unless the admin decides adequate time for reflection has passed. In your case I think not yet since as Kevin pointed out you were bypassing and also are now basically demanding you get unbanned. 🥲

They only last 30 days for most users because of the inevitability of their accounts getting deleted. You being a VIP means your ban is indefinite unless the admin decides adequate time for reflection has passed. In your case I think not yet since as Kevin pointed out you were bypassing and also are now basically demanding you get unbanned. 🥲
demanding? bro what I'm just making a point 💀. also that's flawed af. every **** on ur site is a user, not a vip. why are pedos getting unbanned after a month and regular users are getting permanent banned? also, made the account literally yesterday to see if I was still banned. I haven't touched this site since recoil was banned lol.

A VIP account from 2019 is not yesterday. And even if accounts auto delete, the IP stays bannned

A VIP account from 2019 is not yesterday. And even if accounts auto delete, the IP stays bannned
The account used to take the screenshot, not the 2019 account.. on other forum posts you’ve said that they would be welcome to come back after their month ban lol.

It's actually widely known that VIP bans last much longer and potentially are permanent; as Kevin said, it's only removed if he sees fit that the length of the ban is adequate for you to have learned your lesson.

The screenshot was unnecessary, you could have just stated your name on the chat and had a mod confirm the ban length. If only you had taken a different approach. Honestly, the fact you were too rushed to think it through and instead went "Yeah I'll do a thing that'll get my ban extended, and then get mad when my ban is extended.", and haven't just understood and gone "Oh yeah you're right, my bad, I apologize" by now, is evidence that you have not learned your lesson, and do not, infact, deserve to be unbanned. But that's just my take.

A9A7C616-1819-4008-8513-429C16E0DE05.png