Unfair Kick

Ares07

I've been kicked for no reason, it's say "reason:ped0", I didn't do anything wrong, help me please

Attachments

• image_2021-05-25_202135.png
    image_2021-05-25_202135.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 35
I have contacted the moderator who gave the kick to come to address this issue.

I've been kicked for no reason, it's say "reason:ped0", I didn't do anything wrong, help me please
If it's your account Then please don't say you were kicked with no reason a user Reported your PM's with her and then I kicked you and I clearly Noticed it out you were being very very inappropriate and were talking bout 18+ stuffs which is completely not tolerated In kidschat

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-26-10-37-58-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-26-10-37-58-35.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 30
If it's your account Then please don't say you were kicked with no reason a user Reported your PM's with her and then I kicked you and I clearly Noticed it out you were being very very inappropriate and were talking bout 18+ stuffs which is completely not tolerated In kidschat
How ? First of all: It was trolling, two: she was a fake and I noticed it and she said in the general chat that she was doing nudes, I was going to talk to her in troll mode

How ? First of all: It was trolling, two: she was a fake and I noticed it and she said in the general chat that she was doing nudes, I was going to talk to her in troll mode
Pov you're Ares07: "Time to go prey on kids and be a pedophile". *gets rightfully kicked* Ares: "What!? it's called trolling! How is being a pedophile not trolling, mods should fix my kick!"

Fine Let's accept She was fake and you were just talking to her in a troll mode but the report bout you was not fake , you acted like a **** in her PM's even tho you were trying to troll her out you are not supposed to behave like a pedophile and you didn't even mentioned it was a troll that time its Actually crystal clear you were being very inappropriate and I saw it myself ig my eyes don't need specs anyways

This is why I think it's better to copy and paste the messages sent. That way they can't complain cuz they said what they said