Unjustified Access Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it started with two five hours kicks for being over aged while I'm only 11 I swear. I think a mod (Tifa I THINK) though I'm over aged and started by kicking me, I think she said to the owner that I'm over aged and the owner banned my access of the whole web like I don't even know how I am here. Please unban my account : ThomasTheKing. By the way, Tifa did the same thing with woogs, but she let woogs speak, I didn't have a chance to talk about it with her. Screenshot 2021-08-14 at 18-15-58 Access denied www kidschat net used Cloudflare to restrict a...png

Oh wait lol. I do. Gimme a second to fetch proof of your kick and therefore ban. You made a guest account with the age of 21 and said in main chat that you are a paedo. How do you explain that?

Edited to include the proof:

ThomasTheKing.png

ThomasTheKing2.png

Last edited:
Oh wait lol. I do. Gimme a second to fetch proof of your kick and therefore ban. You made a guest account with the age of 21 and said in main chat that you are a paedo. How do you explain that?
Sorry, I wanted to see the reaction of people, and if I was one, seriously, why would I say it ???

The admin may require proof of your age to get you unbanned however you'll need to wait to hear from him first : )
I got no proof of my age, but you can see my face if you want or I can manage to get my ID card from my parents.

Last edited:
I got no proof of my age, but you can see my face if you want or I can manage to get my ID card from my parents.
That's what you would have to do in order to get unbanned. You can censor any sensitive information we'd just need to see proof of age

Status
Not open for further replies.