Unjustified Overaged Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woogs

I have been kicked two times already because I had my profile age as 22. I am not 22 nor am I anywhere near overaged, I chose that option as a joke because I find it dumb that the site allows you to choose an option like that. The first time I got kicked was by probably the same mod named Tifa. I chose to wait it out and tried to find a mod to explain the situation but there wasn't a mod online at that time. Today when I saw Tifa, I explained how I got unjustifiably kicked and she responded by saying something along the lines of accusing me that I am overaged because of the option I chose. I tried to explain further yet she wouldn't listen and threatened me with a ban. I got kicked again for this reason: "Possibly overaged. Please write a forums post about this situation if you wish to not be banned. However this still won't guarantee you get to stay(since the admin will need proof of your age)".
How will I prove that I am 17? I will not provide any private information such as an ID, because I don't trust the professionalism and maturity of the staff here, due to situations like this. If I have to give private info to staff, I will not bother anymore and will accept my unjustified ban.
On an extra note, I was never inappropriate and never got into trouble with staff until this situation. I had my age as 60 and 99 before yet I didn't get kicked for that, so I don't understand what Tifa is thinking.

That is all.

Edit: Today I didn't have my age as 22 or higher because I wanted to not get kicked again, yet when I tried to explain my situation to the mod she kicked me for it.

Your initial kick wasn't by me. I can not let a reported as overage user remain in chat unless this situation has been solved. Be reasonable. The admin will reply to this when he's on and explain what you need to do to send him proof of age. Probably school ID or something that verifies your date of birth.

69 and 99 can be joke and mods know they are kidding but 22 can't be a joke. You shouldn't have put wrong age it's stated in kcr rules. And overage users are immediately kicked or banned. I think you need to provide your school id to Kevin to prove your real age to get unbanned

I have been kicked two times already because I had my profile age as 22. I am not 22 nor am I anywhere near overaged, I chose that option as a joke because I find it dumb that the site allows you to choose an option like that. The first time I got kicked was by probably the same mod named Tifa. I chose to wait it out and tried to find a mod to explain the situation but there wasn't a mod online at that time. Today when I saw Tifa, I explained how I got unjustifiably kicked and she responded by saying something along the lines of accusing me that I am overaged because of the option I chose. I tried to explain further yet she wouldn't listen and threatened me with a ban. I got kicked again for this reason: "Possibly overaged. Please write a forums post about this situation if you wish to not be banned. However this still won't guarantee you get to stay(since the admin will need proof of your age)".
How will I prove that I am 17? I will not provide any private information such as an ID, because I don't trust the professionalism and maturity of the staff here, due to situations like this. If I have to give private info to staff, I will not bother anymore and will accept my unjustified ban.
On an extra note, I was never inappropriate and never got into trouble with staff until this situation. I had my age as 60 and 99 before yet I didn't get kicked for that, so I don't understand what Tifa is thinking.

That is all.

Edit: Today I didn't have my age as 22 or higher because I wanted to not get kicked again, yet when I tried to explain my situation to the mod she kicked me for it.
Only an admin needs to see proof. Not the mods

Proof = picture of some sort ID, where anything BUT first name, date of birth can be covered.

I don’t tolerate 69 either. How would something sexual as well as overage be acceptable? Is 69 always a joke and people never actually turn that old?

no.

So in fact it breaks two rules
Uwu uwu Ophelia said that those are not my words. These were said by a mod uwuIMG_20210811_222806.JPG

I don’t tolerate 69 either. How would something sexual as well as overage be acceptable? Is 69 always a joke and people never actually turn that old?

no.

So in fact it breaks two rules
That mod literally said that "69 is joke as 99 and Kevin allows those ages"

I didn't mean that 69 age should be allowed. I said it can be a joke otherwise it shouldn't be allowed

Uwu uwu Ophelia said that those are not my words. These were said by a mod uwuView attachment 3756
To be fair i never knew it wasn’t allowed until now that Kevin actually said something about it. I’ve also seen other mods giving 69 a pass too especially since ark allowed it back then and because of the fact it’s a joke so this isn’t just me, other mods too. I just so happen to say it out loud.

Woogs changed his age when he came back to the chat and spoke to me but since his ban was pending I decided to still kick despite him changing the age. As for the 69 age joke it's one many users do unfortunately. Same with 99. :/

Woogs changed his age when he came back to the chat and spoke to me but since his ban was pending I decided to still kick despite him changing the age. As for the 69 age joke it's one many users do unfortunately. Same with 99. :/
@Woogs After explaining very kindly and urging you to come to the forums to solve the problem. I in no way threatened you(I just read that part welp). Me mentioning "you would still be banned unfortunately" was solely based on the way cases like this go. The mod who kicked you had reported you for ban and your ban was pending till the admin handled it. You were very defensive and standoffish during our talk and I warned you before kicking you that unless the situation was solved via the forums you couldn't stay in the chat. Now that you have more context on this situation, I hope you have no reason to say that any of the mods or staff are untrustworthy. Continuing to insist that you cannot trust the staff cause of how we treated you(very respectfully might I add) is sussy behavior.

It's easy, 69 and 99 ages set are good, others that are over the age of 19 are bad. Also being kicked twice for it is kind of ironic, you're demanding "justice" while they've told you this twice. Blaming things on mods are easy, providing proper proof and standing in your words with support is hard. You should thank god you haven't been banned right as you were kicked, with Kevin's administration, things are more softer now and you can get feedback about your kicks without having to wait 3 weeks for a forums reply.
she responded by saying something along the lines of accusing me that I am overaged because of the option I chose. I tried to explain further yet she wouldn't listen and threatened me with a ban.
I've been there, it was around 14-15PM in my time. I've seen the convo, don't make things up. She was telling you that making your age overage while the site says "put your real age"- is against the rules, and you were all about "Why does the site allow me then??" and trying to make excuses for your kick. Also she has never accused you of overage, you've had a 4-5 minute conversation with her and all she said was that unless your age is 69 or 99, that age counts you as overage due to rules.

Well we know that the users with age "69" aren't actually 69 but if there's an actual pedophilic behavior then we'd obviously take an action.

Can't lie, 22 isn't even funny. You can't even try to justify it. If I was you DM Kevin a picture of Id with you next to it either on disc or forms. Other than that good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.