Username

At first my username was Angeline5671 i choose my first name and some random number but then i changed it to ann takamaki to match one of my favourite video game character

Ophelia is my real name, that's about it. l0l If I was allowed to, I would change my username to Fjorm or Peony which are two of my favorite fire emblem characters.

Ophelia is my real name, that's about it. l0l If I was allowed to, I would change my username to Fjorm or Peony which are two of my favorite fire emblem characters.
Ahh makes sense. Why cant you change it? Is there not an option to?

My first username was Hellohumans330 but then I changed it to Dreadpirateroberts after Ross ulbrich's username he used on the slik road

Ahh makes sense. Why cant you change it? Is there not an option to?
I tried changing my name to Peony back in the sister site, but was immediately yelled at and felt bad about it, so I changed back to Ophelia. Vips on the other hand, can change their username whenever they want as long as it's an appropriate username.

I tried changing my name to Peony back in the sister site, but was immediately yelled at and felt bad about it, so I changed back to Ophelia. Vips on the other hand, can change their username whenever they want as long as it's an appropriate username.
Yelled at? Thats not a great workplace environment... :/

Yelled at? Thats not a great workplace environment... :/
Well not really yelled at, more like scolded because of the username change as kelly told you why it isn't allowed. I thought the sister site was different because I saw mods there constantly changing names without being scolded for it, so I decided to do it. My fault for following others, and I should have known better. -.-

Well two reasons: one is because of a user named Asuka on the chat room that I used to know and was extremely close with, the other is because asuka is my favorite Evangelion character.