Whats up with that new mod genis?

I didn't have any personal experience with him but his profile gave me some hella sus vibes. Probably for the best overall. lol

My experience with that mod was that he wanted to work solo, and not with other mod team members. He kicked a kos user for an hour. I told him to fix it and he introduces himself to me instead of focusing on the report. He denied my and other mod’s help, and told me straight up he rather be solo than be on a team, hence, not being a team player. Ark has said that this is a mod TEAM not a mod solo. Team members work together to achieve a goal. (getting rid of pedos and rulebreakers) No one gets left behind. But apparently, this mod didn’t want a team relationship with fellow mods, so his demotion is what he deserved.

You all...

1. First off i am not a ped0. The reason why i said im not a ped0 is because i dont want people to think like that.

2. I am a team player, I just wasn't like that on the day i met Ophelia, because the day before i met her, a friend of mine died. I was very angry and i didnt want to talk to anyone. I wasn't being me while i was talking to Ophelia, so, I apologize.

3. I made a few mistakes here and there and it was because of, well, me. I made a mistake, not "a mistake" a LOT of mistakes. And if you wanna hate on me go on hate on me... Im used to the hate anyway.

Thank you.

Well look buddy you begelected so many reports its baffling when tifa reported a 22 year ild you ignored it,when someone post a swastika you dont delete it and ignored it and if im corrected you only muted ladydom15 not kick

Well look buddy you begelected so many reports its baffling when tifa reported a 22 year ild you ignored it,when someone post a swastika you dont delete it and ignored it and if im corrected you only muted ladydom15 not kick
Okay, I guess my demotion was the right answer, you're right.

I don't, it's called a signature. If you click your name on the top right, one of the drop-down options will be signature. You can put whatever you want there.