why does everyone hate me so much

rosafari

Kidschat.net Regular
i don't know why people feel the need to hate me so much and be so hurtful. i don't understand why. Is it because of my ban appeal or something from like weeks ago? i already owned up to it and I agree that I deserved to get banned but for some reason people hold a grudge against me even if I try to be nice or do something kind. and I don't know why people need to criticize me for liking k-pop it's literally a type of music. just bc some people are like crazy toxic stans or whatever doesn't mean I am. and then sometimes people make "jokes" or something but it's not funny and you're just spreading lies abt me. like that one time when people said I was "racist" and they "see a hate crime brewing." I don't know why people have to say that, it's not funny. you can't just casually joke about racism like that and say those things. like I swear to god right when I entered the forums people started hating me for no reason.

• Angry
Reactions: UwU
i don't know why people feel the need to hate me so much and be so hurtful. i don't understand why. Is it because of my ban appeal or something from like weeks ago? i already owned up to it and I agree that I deserved to get banned but for some reason people hold a grudge against me even if I try to be nice or do something kind. and I don't know why people need to criticize me for liking k-pop it's literally a type of music. just bc some people are like crazy toxic stans or whatever doesn't mean I am. and then sometimes people make "jokes" or something but it's not funny and you're just spreading lies abt me. like that one time when people said I was "racist" and they "see a hate crime brewing." I don't know why people have to say that, it's not funny. you can't just casually joke about racism like that and say those things. like I swear to god right when I entered the forums people started hating me for no reason.
Idrk who you are (sorry) lol and i don't hate you.But I'm glad you're trying to be nice and kind. If someone hates you for liking k-pop they're being very stupid .
I think if you don't like someone just don't talk to them, attacking someone is not gonna help. Idk about the other stuff cause I'm new to forums x.x

I actually don't hate you. I don't know why anyone would. Or maybe I don't remember. But whatever you did or if you even did anything, people should look past. As whatever you did or didn't do isn't relevant now. I actually don't know what to say, so I guess I'll stop at that. I don't hate you, and you have done nothing so far to make people hate you, I don't think? Eh, idk. But yeah.

I don't think the ones who are rude in the forums hate you. They are just trying to rile you up cause they have fun by annoying people and watching them break down. That's what trolls do and unfortunately you are easy to annoy. The majority of the people here like you, but we are just more silent I guess and you only get to interact with said trolls. Don't pay attention to them they're literally just 4 or 5 people. Cheer up! šŸŒø

I genuinely don't hate you, I definitely have tried trolling you once or twice. But for the most part, I'm actually not trying to be mean to you, I'm just directly responding to the things you say with the way I feel about them. lol. I will stop in the future, I can see that it's making you feel bad and I apologize.

I dont even know who are uā€¦

I did dislike you at first, especially during your in-chat days. But, what I want to believe is that you took my paragraph post on your ban inquiry thread's advice and waited to be unbanned by using the forums, and becoming a better person in the meantime. That is what you did, and for that, I've grown to a liking of you. :> I do feel bad for the others trolling you and stuff here, trust me. I just rather not get involved with all that though because I'm not a person for drama. I just hope when you are unbanned, you don't return to your in-chat self and harass me again or the 0_o person. Knowing how you are now, I believe you won't do that, and therefore, you've changed into a great person. Thank you for being the 'you' you are now. šŸ˜Š