why is the punishment for advertising harsher than pedophilia

hikkomori

hi? i got banned for "advertising" (i wasnt even, i just said another chats name 😭😭), while there are so many creeps all over the place facing nothong, and i think thats goofy asf 💀 this isnt rlly a ban inquiry as it is mor of a question on ur like punishments system cause i already reached out about my ban, im just mad confused rn like bruhhh 💀

Mentioning another site's name is still advertising because it's like you're trying bring them over there. And the people in the chat like pervs and peds does get kicked/banned.

hi? i got banned for "advertising" (i wasnt even, i just said another chats name 😭😭), while there are so many creeps all over the place facing nothong, and i think thats goofy asf 💀 this isnt rlly a ban inquiry as it is mor of a question on ur like punishments system cause i already reached out about my ban, im just mad confused rn like bruhhh 💀
Hi! I'm the one who kicked you to cause this ban. You were specifically saying that our site and the rival site are decent sites to be at. Would that not raise concerns for our userbase here at kidschat.net to check out that site? Our userbase has a lot of curious minds, so one must be mindful of what one mentions. I would also like to ask you this, if I mentioned kidschat.net in that same site you talked about, would I get banned there too? I had an account there too before about 3 years ago, and I can safely say that site also bans any mention of our site too.

Now I can revoke the kick, which would result as an unban too as a lesson learned, but you are acting as if our site is a breeding ground for creeps when there are way worse places including that exact rival site you talked about that gives anyone the ability to upload pics over there, and there's no censored word list there so anyone can say whatever they want unless they changed that since I last was there.

♡Lumi♡

Adding on to this because I felt like it wasn't clearly said. In stark contradiction with your post's title, the punishment for advertising is not harsher than pedophilia. Both result in bans. I've noticed how people tend to question their kicks over what they consider "minor" and complain that pervs/creeps aren't being handled. Just because you think someone else isn't being kicked for what they did wrong does not mean you shouldn't face the consequences of your own actions, no matter how "minor" it may seem.

Also wondering why so many kicks are being revoked lately. It's something I rarely saw back then, so I am simply curious as to why kicks/bans are being revoked for lesson learned reasons. Ahem. Maybe it's better to be lenient..?