Work Stories

Chairman Mao

I got a job now so I'm wondering if anybody have any work stories. I got a few. So I work at an arcade and on opening day, a couple kids were playing the basketball game and got a ball stuck and since I was the only one tall enough to reach the spot it was at, I had to get it. While I was reaching it, I mistepped and ended up breaking the guard railing meant to keep the balls in while the game isn't active. Oops lol

This isn’t really like a “work story” but basically i have this neighbor who’s also my friend and she has a sister and her parents I guess wanted me to “babysit” them (idk why they even trusted me) but we were literally just playing around the whole time and we both got into a lot of trouble Bc we caused a huge mess. it’s a long story lol 😅

Work stories? Not really but i do have a business with my friend selling arts,foods etc and one time some stranger pmed us he wanted to buy some homemade jellies when we asked how much he reply with 350 lmao at first we thought he is joking but turns out he didnt and that dude really bought 350 jellies (i still to this day doesnt know what he did with 350 jellies either he ate it or something i still dont know) but hey atleast he pay good (about 750k local currencies yes local not dollars)

I worked for an online call center for a few months and the number of times I was called Ma'am, a homophobic slur, or for some reason the n word(???) was insane lmao.