Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo17

It has become fun to kick me for no reason I guess? , so tell me what's going? Who said I'm kos lol xD

It has become fun to kick me for no reason I guess? , so tell me what's going? Who said I'm kos lol xD
Tho even if you aren't going to answer, that would be okay from my side, as I said bans and kicks are bypassable in less than 20ish seconds for free and without needing anything but an app... Meaning I can live as a kos or bos (ban on sight) hope someday you realize how weak the system is, and that probably most of the peds also come back like me (me not being a ped ofc xD ). And all those days I modded, all that effort I put on this site and its safety came to being nothing at the end, no one even mentions anymore, do you think yours will be any different? And I'm also not expecting anything but come on... I'm an emotional person, this hurts...
But I know it is your job to kick me if I'm Kos, so I'm not offended and y'all are great and cool people. I have no problems with no one, and just come to the site to chat with my friends as always. Don't hesitate to name me Kos or whatever if it was deserved in your opinion I respect.
Peace-Leo

Leo, since you admitted to IP rolling here you are aware it makes you kickable as both a guest and a user.

Please stop twisting the story as, yes Arkham has lifted the spam ban but your instant return with no "other accounts" made it so you are Kos, like other guests who do it.

If you feel like the team is out to get you feel unhappy to reach out to @Arkham or @Kevin about your situation so they can just reinforce what we are saying. Thank you

Leo, since you admitted to IP rolling here you are aware it makes you kickable as both a guest and a user.

Please stop twisting the story as, yes Arkham has lifted the spam ban but your instant return with no "other accounts" made it so you are Kos, like other guests who do it.

If you feel like the team is out to get you feel unhappy to reach out to @Arkham or @Kevin about your situation so they can just reinforce what we are saying. Thank you
Its Fine, I don't mind being Kos. I'm okay with it since I know I did nothing wrong

You’re not KOS anymore. Sorry about the misunderstanding from the mods. You should’ve come to forums first to forward your ban inquiry. Instead you decide to be ignorant and bypass it. Spam ban or not, all bans are to be respected until they have served their purpose. The KOS kicks should’ve had the reason “Bypassing/Evading ban” instead

Well, Thank you, but all I did was coming up again and saying it was a missundrestanding I didn't even know I got banned for my spelling, But advocate wasn't going to listen at all, kept kicking me over and over when I tried to talk.
Thanks anyways.

Well, Thank you, but all I did was coming up again and saying it was a missundrestanding I didn't even know I got banned for my spelling, But advocate wasn't going to listen at all, kept kicking me over and over when I tried to talk.
Thanks anyways.
This is because, as I've said in the past, that you got banned and returned without other accounts linked. This implies your IP had changed, and this makes you an IP roller.

I was in understanding that this would class you as Kos, turns out I was wrong.

Sorry

This is because, as I've said in the past, that you got banned and returned without other accounts linked. This implies your IP had changed, and this makes you an IP roller.

I was in understanding that this would class you as Kos, turns out I was wrong.

Sorry
You and Corrin are the best mods that are in the staff, so you don't have to be sorry at all, you did what you had to, and I'm not even a little offended 💓

Keep in mind, not all mods are as experienced, or as perfect, as you
I just take that as a cheap excuse not to be given my position back, because I never mentioned being better than any other mods, even used to say a couple people like Ophelia and Kelly better than myself and used to mention that, and about myself, I used to say I'm more active than anyone else which was true, but that doesn't make me better so stop with that cheap excuse. You still bring this up even tho I explained it to you in PMS countless times so unfortunate

Gotta add to this cause it's funny. You were demeaning other mods and using you being active(despite screwing up at modding) as a thing to gloat. You only wanted to mod because it gave you attention and brought you friends. Never actually cared about the safety of the chat.
1643212409182.png
1643212442197.png
1643212451831.png

And this epic one. Gotta love saving ss.
umwhat.png

Attachments

• 1643212425090.png
    1643212425090.png
    14 KB · Views: 17
@Kevin @Tifa
Kevin no I want to talk everything through, don't close it Just show me an ss that I said I am better than mod, cuz there is not any, and Tifa those are all taken at different times for different reasons and you are relating them to modding to use against me.
First picture where I say I will be in Kc history books was because I was deleting account and said that since I was going to leave, second picture taken after my demotion, my friend said I was one of the best mods and I said best mods get demoted first, this might be sounding a little wrong but me calling myself best mod was only Cuz my friend named me like that.
And the third one about not caring about modding, since the day I came here, modding was always the second purpose for me, first was always meeting people and making friends, Cuz I knew these days would come, modding will be gone fair or unfair, but luckily I did make a lot of friends that I still talk to. Its not that I don't care, but was always the second plan.

Last edited:
Leo4.pngunknown1.png
You were upset because the new mods wouldn't kick the kos users you would report. Meanwhile you had never actually reported them in our kos channels, along with anything else tbh. You never reported pedos or overaged users. We had to do it for you. Meanwhile you broke rules and had fun chatting and doing whatever you wanted and we tried to clean up after you. You refuse to take ownership because apparently "discord sucks" and you couldn't use it well which we all know is not true cause you were active lots, just never cared enough to report or deal with modding matters.

Yes we all know you care about being popular, being remembered and being acknowledged as a good mod. You have to understand though, you were far from great. Were you all bad? No. No one is. Own up to where you screwed up though. Have some accountability. Even in the case of this. You know the rules and how the site works. You got banned and instead of reaching out(out of the site) to the admins to unban you, you decided you were above the rules, like usual, and that bypassing as much as you want was acceptable. There's severe flaws in how you think. That's all I have to say and trust me it is nothing personal. I hope you can move on finally and deal with the consequences of your actions.

View attachment 5237View attachment 5238
You were upset because the new mods wouldn't kick the kos users you would report. Meanwhile you had never actually reported them in our kos channels, along with anything else tbh. You never reported pedos or overaged users. We had to do it for you. Meanwhile you broke rules and had fun chatting and doing whatever you wanted and we tried to clean up after you. You refuse to take ownership because apparently "discord sucks" and you couldn't use it well which we all know is not true cause you were active lots, just never cared enough to report or deal with modding matters.

Yes we all know you care about being popular, being remembered and being acknowledged as a good mod. You have to understand though, you were far from great. Were you all bad? No. No one is. Own up to where you screwed up though. Have some accountability. Even in the case of this. You know the rules and how the site works. You got banned and instead of reaching out(out of the site) to the admins to unban you, you decided you were above the rules, like usual, and that bypassing as much as you want was acceptable. There's severe flaws in how you think. That's all I have to say and trust me it is nothing personal. I hope you can move on finally and deal with the consequences of your actions.
Accepted admitted I did wrong not using the discord much and I wasn't active on discord much, my PC shows me active as long as I turn it on even if the app is not open, I rarely go on discord, but I look active I know.
Bypassing has a whole different story, and surely you have nothing personal, since some of these pictures are related to 4 to 5 months ago, you keep them bring them all together. They are all taken in different convos mostly not related to modding.
You show as if they are. Totally not personal, you are literally using even my smallest mistakes against me, like you did in the past to, but totally not personal.
But about discord I have no words, I'm just sorry. But other than that this is just unbelievable to see, trolling me like this and totally nothing personal. Even in this comment I said I was active like 7 hours daily, then correct me if I'm wrong, but if not what's the point of sharing a picture from months ago if it isn't personal?
Also it was not a "New mod" I was talking to you in that time you were the one who didn't kick my Kos report and I complained about that, although the same user got kicked 5 minutes later. Totally not personal.

Accepted admitted I did wrong not using the discord much and I wasn't active on discord much, my PC shows me active as long as I turn it on even if the app is not open, I rarely go on discord, but I look active I know.
Bypassing has a whole different story, and surely you have nothing personal, since some of these pictures are related to 4 to 5 months ago, you keep them bring them all together. They are all taken in different convos mostly not related to modding.
You show as if they are. Totally not personal, you are literally using even my smallest mistakes against me, like you did in the past to, but totally not personal.
But about discord I have no words, I'm just sorry. But other than that this is just unbelievable to see, trolling me like this and totally nothing personal. You wouldn't even care to keep those if it wasn't personal
I only used those cause you said you had never said you were better than others. You clearly use old stuff you said too.
I just take that as a cheap excuse not to be given my position back, because I never mentioned being better than any other mods, even used to say a couple people like Ophelia and Kelly better than myself and used to mention that, and about myself, I used to say I'm more active than anyone else which was true, but that doesn't make me better so stop with that cheap excuse. You still bring this up even tho I explained it to you in PMS countless times so unfortunate
The whole "this is unfair" argument doesn't show any remorse. And you making it so public too. I'm pretty sure everyone knows about this *unfair* treatment you've gotten cause you had it on your profile and till I left kc you were talking about it still. This is tiring tbh. You can't demand for your position back. Sigh. And no there's nothing personal on my side. Is there something personal on yours?

I only used those cause you said you had never said you were better than others. You clearly use old stuff you said too.

The whole "this is unfair" argument doesn't show any remorse. And you making it so public too. I'm pretty sure everyone knows about this *unfair* treatment you've gotten cause you had it on your profile and till I left kc you were talking about it still. This is tiring tbh. You can't demand for your position back. Sigh. And no there's nothing personal on my side. Is there something personal on you
For the sake of this threat since its gonna look like an argument and it has a chance to be closed which I don't want, I'll pm you to talk if you want, but won't continue here.
Kevin please do not close this

You went to a new low when you came in the chat using the newest mods forum name Woona, sorry but I can no longer support you due to your recent activities! My suggestion would be to go find a new chat, the bridges you have burnt leave you standing on the shore alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.