I don't have a problem with being banned, as long as I am banned rightfully. I was banned mistake fully. PLEASE UNBAN TOKYO

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't even keep up i have no idea what they did bc it's too confusing but i don't think you should say that
Whether or not they are in the right is NOT my point. It is clear by the way they wrote this that they're just babyraging and acting like an entitled brat. If they're right, so be it. Their attitude is deplorable.

Whether or not they are in the right is NOT my point. It is clear by the way they wrote this that they're just babyraging and acting like an entitled brat. If they're right, so be it. Their attitude is deplorable.
I mean I kinda knew she was one considering she celebrates Juneteenth even though they have a whole month to celebrate black culture

This is the most privileged moron thing I've ever read in my life. No one owes you respect. This is an unpaid volunteer position. The only thing they are obligated to do is their job. Which she did. The only thing you've done with this is make yourself look like one of the most unbearable human beings alive. I know you're the type of person to disrespect your waiter for no reason and I hope they spit in your food.
As I say everybody can say what they want even morons like you. Yet you are not worth my time arguing. I am a superintendent honor roll student arguing with a moron that only post gif. Do yourself a favor and stop making me lose brain cell

As I say everybody can say what they want even morons like you. Yet you are not worth my time arguing. I am a superintendent honor roll student arguing with a moron that only post gif. Do yourself a favor and stop making me lose brain cell
"stop making me lose brain cell" Okay, superintendent honor roll student.

I find it funny. You must of been looking for someone to reported? To make something useful out of usefulness. You just wanna someone to quickly report, so you can consider yourself useful and helpful. Who did you help? I am still wondering? You may address people with "First of all" or "Second". Yet unless I break a rule, have any comments, concerns, reports, or questions which I doubt I would ever ask you even if you're the last staff at KidsChat.net. Do not talk to me or reply to my post because your post was irrelevant is untruthful, just like calling or considering you a good staff respectfully. I know my right as user and unless I am breaking a rule DON' T TEXT OR ADDRESS ME. You ask the questions, " Why admit you were banned twice on the chat at all?" Maybe because I am a young, dumb, and broke teenage and despite you have nothing to do besides wrongfully kick people. People was interested in to listening to me and my day. The past is the past, we can't change it yet move on and do better. I think everyone can agree. Yet all I wanted was for people to not have my same inconveniences and to be unbanned. Which I was. Therefore, my question still remain: What was the point of you replying? Kevin already fixed your foolish mistake. Also, if you have any problems with me being unbanned Ophelia you can take that with your boss Administrator or Admin because who cares. Get a life mate. Are you mad? So sad, I have no care to give. You wrongfully reported me. I think you should be more concern with not being a user like Arkham. Oh! You know what being odd? You were replying after Kevin fix your foolish mistake. I was already going about my day spending time with my family celebrating Juneteenth, having a backdoor barbecue, spending time with my loved one. Having a life which some people do not have. Respectfully. What "cringe thread"? Was I on my knees begging Kevin for another holy chance to chat and deal with people that wrongfully report me. NO! Therefore? Again make it make sense Hun? Thank you and please? Was I lashing out on you? My exact words was "No, I am not asking that this staff member get demoted and no, I don't want this staff member to be demoted". Again, make it make sense because your post is a joke. A whole circus. Bravo, you sure made me lose a few brain cells reading what I consider a way of you to justify your wrongdoing as a moderator. SIMPLY SAY SORRY AND GET A LIFE. The only mistake is you being and calling yourself staff respectfully.

The following is SS or screenshot of me have an IP BANNED the exact day, and before I was WRONGFULLY was banned from KidsChat.Net. Also. What is blackout is the chat name (No trying to get banned for advertising or reported by Ophelia ~ She seem to have a problem with making false accusations) and my IP address. Don't ask what I did to be have a IP banned unless you want to laugh.🤣, THEREFORE Ophelia, where my apology? I want to take a screenshot of it and post it as my background to remind you of the clown you are, respectfully. Now I should really be petty, report you to high staff and get you demoted, and make you look like a joke. Yet I am having an amazing day, people make mistakes, I have gotten what I wish for and that was to be unbanned, and going the extra ~ mile is as worthless of as your post. Now do yourself a favor and leave. LEAVE ME ALONE! Unless I break a rule, have a questions, comment, concern, or report because next try you "Roast me" or make sense of your actions. Instead of being a good doggie and saying sorry. I would do more bite than bark and get you demoted. It not a threat it a promise. Thank you every and have a happy Juneteenth! What I say is not attended to be disrespect, start an argument, or hurt anybody feeling.

~The girl who would get you demoted if you try me again (It not a threat it a promise), Tokyo
And yet still no proof is provided from your little ragegraph. No one will ever apologize to you. Kevin needs to reban you as this is clearly NOT a mistake, and you can't simply provide proof. Please try to get me demoted, I dare you. Many have tried and many have failed, and Kevin knows too. :') Please don't have a nice day. <3

-Ophelia

And yet still no proof is provided from your little ragegraph. No one will ever apologize to you. Kevin needs to reban you as this is clearly NOT a mistake, and you can't simply provide proof. Please try to get me demoted, I dare you. Many have tried and many have failed, and Kevin knows too. :') Please don't have a nice day. <3

-Ophelia
Respectfully you are arguing over something that happen a long time ago. What do me asking to be unbanned got to deal with you?
Oh as I say if you got a problem report it to higher rank

Yes. But I don’t care that Joe ‘you ain’t black’ Biden made it an official holiday considering he’s a racist himself
What do that got to do with topic I am talking about or are you looking for someone to talk to respectfully?

Respectfully you are arguing over something that happen a long time ago. What do me asking to be demoted got to deal with you?
I did report it, and kevin's gonna reban you after seeing this thread. You are in great denial, and that is your fault for making a complaint thread almost a month after you got banned. Next time, complain faster. :>

Respectfully you are arguing over something that happen a long time ago. What do me asking to be unbanned got to deal with you?
I'm not positive if you are even on topic anymore, what I will say is you were asked of literally one thing and wrote an autobiography instead.

-Ophelia
*paragraph

I did report it, and kevin's gonna reban you after seeing this thread. You are in great denial, and that is your fault for making a complaint thread almost a month after you got banned. Next time, complain faster. :>
Lmao she’s on cope

Status
Not open for further replies.