Drama thread

I also agree that plants(and eventually bugs) are the way to go for multiple reasons. Shaming people for doing it is annoying too. Meat eaters usually get very offended when confronted with the truth of what goes on in the meat industry or with the fact that we don't need meat to survive and that it harms the environment. Saying stuff like plant lives are equal to animal lives would make it so that they're equal to ours too(we are animals). Maybe in like millions of years some plants evolve enough to be considered valuable and this debate happens by the pigs we kill for food currently who knows. Not now tho. For now you can't equate the life of a flower to the life of a pig for example.

I also agree that plants(and eventually bugs) are the way to go for multiple reasons. Shaming people for doing it is annoying too. Meat eaters usually get very offended when confronted with the truth of what goes on in the meat industry or with the fact that we don't need meat to survive and that it harms the environment. Saying stuff like plant lives are equal to animal lives would make it so that they're equal to ours too(we are animals). Maybe in like millions of years some plants evolve enough to be considered valuable and this debate happens by the pigs we kill for food currently who knows. Not now tho. For now you can't equate the life of a flower to the life of a pig for example.
I mean when plants produce o2 that allows us to live, and gets rid of co2 (which is a major contribution to global warming) it’s kinda hard for me to justify killing innocent plants. Also insects are animals but yet we kill them to produce plants

What Kevin said still applies. It's the lesser evil. Breeding animals and raising them = way more plant deaths since it's what's mostly used to feed them(+water consumption). It's not ideal but it's the best option out of the two. Insects are beings too but they're the most sustainable source of protein I think(in the future they say we will all have to eat them idk).

Anyway, I really do not like vegetables much. Now a good sized steak is more like it lol. Or how about fried rats and fried coakroaches.....?

Alhough I have to admit, animal cruelty is a real issue. Do you know what is done to the male offspring of chickens during the Chick Culling process? They are deemed 'useless' as they are not useful for egg production and unsuitable for meat production as well. What happens to them then? They are macerated (ground into bits) or gassed with carbon dioxide without any compassion. They are living beings very much like ourselves. Imagine human babies being suffocated. Imagine human babies being ground to bloody bits. Imagine human children watching each other being ground not long before they are ground.....

Last edited:
Alhough I have to admit, animal cruelty is a real issue. Do you know what is done to the male offspring of chickens during the Chick Culling process? They are deemed 'useless' as they are not useful for egg production and unsuitable for meat production as well. What happens to them then? They are macerated (ground into bits) or gassed with carbon dioxide without any compassion. They are living beings very much like ourselves. Imagine human babies being suffocated. Imagine human babies being ground to bloody bits. Imagine human children watching each other being ground not long before they are grounded.....
You are very passionate with speech

Personally, I have never taken into serious account about animal cruelty or how many animals we are killing with our omnivore's diet. Yes, I know that it is bad and a problem. I think humans have gotten so dependent and have the mindset of thinking that we actually need meat to survive. Yes, a juicy medium ~ rare steak from time to time, or some fried chicken, or even some ribs on the grill it's so damn good. Yet if you want to be honest humans do not need meat to survive. Meat is a choice, an option, completely optional to the dietary ( person eating meat). Yes, it is insane how much meat we eat or how we are willing to kill a life just to satisfy our craving for meat. Rather it is a Juicy medium ~ rare steak, Fried Chicken, or ribs on the grill, I feel like we do not show enough appreciation or the respect we should show for the animal who died to satisfy our meat craving. I also feel like nobody should be pressured into doing a vegetarian diet. Hooray to all the vegetarians who have a diet not consisting of meat. Many applause to you but still even though a vegetarian diet is a way better option I still feel like nobody should be pressured into doing it. I feel like we omnivores should be more appreciative of the animals who died to satisfy our cravings also let's not try to overeat meat again it's optional. Also unless really needed we need to let us stop animal cruelty and animal testing. I feel like humans think they are superior just because we have the power to do something doesn't mean we should do it. Animals have a life too. Let us respect that and value their life.

we have been eating meat for hundreds of years, its only now that there is a debate on the subject because of climate change which is inportant of course i'm not denying that, its become normal i think to eat meat.