Society

And here’s we go. You can’t help but say ‘rAsIcM’ at everyone you don’t like. This is why I hate most people nowadays
im just stating fax tho. it's true that callbeblarson was racist to France. there's no denying that

im just stating fax tho. it's true that callbeblarson was racist to France. there's no denying that
Yeah but that does not matter. There was no reason to bring that up. The point is you constantly bring up petty drama and literally no one likes it

Yeah but that does not matter. There was no reason to bring that up. The point is you constantly bring up petty drama and literally no one likes it
again, i was just stating fax. not my problem what you think abt it bc its true so yeah

She won’t listen considering she defends H3H3 making the same jokes
how many times do i have to tell you. that was literally years ago. they have apologized. they have changed. they have grown. what more do you want?

Are you black?
no? but regardless, they've changed. you have to give people chances and let them grow but for some reason you're still hung up on that. kind of ironic considering you were also racist to France and you like underage anime children

no? but regardless, they've changed. you have to give people chances and let them grow but for some reason you're still hung up on that. kind of ironic considering you were also racist to France and you like underage anime children
I’m part black and you’re telling to forgive racists. Actually disgusting behavior

I’m part black and you’re telling to forgive racists. Actually disgusting behavior, kys
thanks for that ;) i mean truly, how fûcking stupid is it to give people second chances and forgive them?i that's unheard of!! absolutely atrocious behaviour!!! i mean it's not like the person telling me to go kill my self is racist themselves

thanks for that ;) i mean truly, how fûcking stupid is it to give people second chances and forgive them?i that's unheard of!! absolutely atrocious behaviour!!! i mean it's not like the person telling me to go kill my self is racist themselves
If Ethan truly has changed then why use etika, a dead black man, as a pawn to win some petty internet beef