guys i need help!!!! 😣 😖 😫

rosafari

Kidschat.net Regular
So basically I just got unbanned which is really exciting but anyways so I tried to login and it says this:
no.png
But then when i try to make a new account it says this:
no2.png
please help u guys idk what to do

its def a little tedious but its a lot easier done than said lol. you could maybe use a different browser engine or mobile and make an account there, then switch back.
wait lmao i just realized you were that kid who always typed with two i's and made fun of me for liking kpop-

you called it weird and you were a total dick abt it. i'm not bringing that dumbass drama back up. end of discussion.

kinda not cool that i'm chill and try to help you out and you turn around and try to restart that bullshit.

you called it weird and you were a total dick abt it. i'm not bringing that dumbass drama back up. end of discussion.

kinda not cool that i'm chill and try to help you out and you turn around and try to restart that bullshit.
i'm literally asking you abt it? it's not my fault you take offense to that, you could've just been normal and had a normal response but instead you get pissed off for no reason.

And first of all I just asked you about it, then you were the one who said kpop is trash which is why I then called you weird.
but ofc you delete all of your messages bc u know you're wrong.

you said it was weird first. then i said kpop was weird. i deleted the messages because the drama was stupid.

re-fuckin-gardless, im not getting back into this. it was dumb, period.