🤨 banning one of the lasting good mods? Yikers.

Amethyst

Wonderful Mod of Oz
You banned seb for dating someone 2-3 years younger than him but don't even seem to have an issue when it's a 19 year old dating a 14 year old.
You guys don't even have the details on his relationship. And for you all to throw around the word "pedophile" so carelessly is actually disturbing.
If Seb was a "pedophile" he'd be going after 15 under. Not 17+. 🤨 make it make sense.

He is 20 years old. 20 and 17 is a 3 year difference, thought we all agreed anything 3+ years is ****. Plus, why is he going for girls 3 years younger then him anyway?

He is 20 years old. 20 and 17 is a 3 year difference, thought we all agreed anything 3+ years is ****. Plus, why is he going for girls 3 years younger then him anyway?
Firstly, you know nothing about their relationship. It is in no way your place to say what happened. If Ami couldn't consent to this herself, or wasn't sure. I see. But Literally Ami loves him?

The fact he kept the relationship OFF site too, shows he was trying to not press any buttons seeing as it might cause issues?

Third. Him being involved with a 17 year old is VERY legal. 😐 you obviously don't know what pedophilia is

To define a "pe/do" is an adult (over 18+) who has SEXUAL ATTRACTIONS to a minor, firstly Seb was not interested in Ami sexually, all of it was consensual and as Amethyst has stated, you don't know the full details of their relationship, you just assumed he was a pe/do because he was dating a 17 year old when in fact they bonded and had an understanding, pe/dos are those who prey people with do not offer consent or give any kind care to happens to them. Also to put into a fact pe/dos results lead the person being unhinged, scarred and damaged, Ami isn't any of those so this further adds on him not being a pe/do

Sigh..
Idk if you guys just  like the drama or if youre genuinely serious.

First off..
Yes, im 17 years old..turning 18 soon. Yes he turned 20 years old not too long ago.

No, him and I are not..and I repeat not dating. Him and i are simply friends aka close to each other.
We have NOT dated E V E R.

Whatever he or I feel is not in our control. Beside the fact that we have not even dated... he is getting accused of being a whole pedophile ??

im old enough to take care of myself. I could have easily said "No, I'm truly sorry but you are too old for me".

Now away from my personal feelings and back to the facts;

The definition of pedophilia defines a mature human being that is attracted to children who are NOT even in the stage of developing themselves (body parts, maturity,...)

Me as a 17 year old who knows what I'm getting myself into, gave a 20 year old consent of getting close in my life.
How are you calling him a pedophile for doing what I HAVE ACCEPTED AND SAID YES to ?
I allowed him to be this close to me and we have not even dated nor done anything but be friendly in public.

He was already concerned of exactly this happening, which is why we waited before taking actions that might be taken the wrong way.
Funny thing is..even though we have been careful, he got accused of being a ****..haha.

So either you are calling me a little child that is undeveloped and doesn't know how to say no...or you are simply falsely accusing, which is in this case very dangerous.
Throwing the status "****" on someone is not to joke with. Be careful about what you say.

And i as the one who apparently is a victim of being in danger by a ****..finds THIS and exactly THIS disrespectful.
Now please, mind your own business ^-^
I have great friends, great staff to work with and a great admin that would help if i was to be in danger by a real "pedophile".

you know i had to sit and read everything like 5x just trying to figure out where it was your business or anyone's damn business at that. the reason banning someone and it saying "possible pëdø" makes no sense at all.
He is 20 years old. 20 and 17 is a 3 year difference, thought we all agreed anything 3+ years is ****. Plus, why is he going for girls 3 years younger than him anyway?
First of all, where is it any of your business to question ages about someone? Just because you don't date out of 18 doesn't mean someone else can, i was 17 with someone 20 for the longest damn time. they don't date they're friends so your opinion on wtf they're doing is irrelevant to begin with. what people do outside of kc isn't any of y'all's concern to begin with. i don't give a flying rats ass if seb was 21 talking to her. cause that bitch is grown in my eyes, she makes her own life decisions, she wipes her own ass. all this is ridiculous. Arkham i've been meaning to talk to you for a while now, can u stop making 100086462 accounts and getting on org to stalk us. it's very much giving me pëdø vibes considering your 21 using a user account on org? you're a real weirdo for that. now when you actually make yourself a discord and wanna sit and talk we can do that scary.😎 hope all have a fantastic wonderful day or night wherever you are. but arkham let's be fr here, this was stupid hopefully you'll realize that.

Bruh… as long as there’s nothing sexual then it’s technically legal… and there was nothing sexual… and literally almost 18… I believe it originally started when he was 19 and Amii was 17… that’s 2 years… EDIT: NVM they weren’t even dating ever anyways lmao! So any convo = pedophile if their ages are different??? kinda crazy that you remove someone who actually stops real pedophiles and just banning them… and YOU even told YOUR mods it has to be ‘sexual intent’ in order to be banned… Lmao banning mod instead of investigating / getting facts right before… he is 100% not a pedophile…

#SebForOrgMod

Last edited:
I'll make this clear. The "3 year age gap" is common across most first world counting. If this was 17 and 14 none of you would give two shits. 17 and 13 you would question, but to only question it since one is legal (in America) and one isn't is just shitty.

Wtf happened to actual proof, like can anyone prove anything rn or is this just assumtions since I can go on a long ass rant with quotes with this ****. It's pathetic.

#sebForOrgaMod
#innocenttillproven

Thank you guys for making all this noise for me. I could argue (and fling mud on some people) about all this stuff but I think most of you know who I am.

I guess my departure has to wait a little longer <3
You deserve a natural departure, not that type of departure. I’m glad you’re unbanned and back on the team! :> Working with you has been amazing and I’m glad I still can! <3

Since everyone is waiting on me to respond, here is what I’m going to say. First, I had no bad or evil intentions with “accusing” Seb. I never even wanted to go through all of this, but I was told things that lead me to assume what was going on. All I wanted was the chat to be safe and if reporting Seb is what I had to do to keep it that way, that’s what I did. Second, I don’t know what you all expected me to think when I was basically told he’s doing **** things. Like you all just wanted me to do nothing because everybody is friends with him? Also, amii did not have to bring my situation with being groomed into this. That was a deeply traumatic experience, to which has nothing to do with this, except maybe me being more aware of the dangers. All I wanted was to protect the chat. I hope at least some of you will understand though I’m not expecting to get my friends I have probably lost over this misunderstanding back.

Since everyone is waiting on me to respond, here is what I’m going to say. First, I had no bad or evil intentions with “accusing” Seb. I never even wanted to go through all of this, but I was told things that lead me to assume what was going on. All I wanted was the chat to be safe and if reporting Seb is what I had to do to keep it that way, that’s what I did. Second, I don’t know what you all expected me to think when I was basically told he’s doing **** things. Like you all just wanted me to do nothing because everybody is friends with him? Also, amii did not have to bring my situation with being groomed into this. That was a deeply traumatic experience, to which has nothing to do with this, except maybe me being more aware of the dangers. All I wanted was to protect the chat. I hope at least some of you will understand though I’m not expecting to get my friends I have probably lost over this misunderstanding back.
Atleast fricking apologize...?

First, I had no bad or evil intentions with “accusing” Seb. I never even wanted to go through all of this, but I was told things that lead me to assume what was going on. All I wanted was the chat to be safe and if reporting Seb is what I had to do to keep it that way, that’s what I did.
So it was an accusation since you was told it, no proof -_-
You wonder why everyone is attacking you and you come out with a ******* apology starter type bull crap.

Second, I don’t know what you all expected me to think when I was basically told he’s doing **** things. Like you all just wanted me to do nothing because everybody is friends with him?
Second point reiterates the this, what you should have done is either check with amii that she's not being groomed or ask Arkham to check up on her (which was later discovered wasn't needed) or ask seb what's going on between the two. Not take the word of someone without proof

Also, amii did not have to bring my situation with being groomed into this. That was a deeply traumatic experience, to which has nothing to do with this, except maybe me being more aware of the dangers.
Ngl this part I agree with, it isn't worth bringing up someone's past to talk about in this situation, have it been somewhat related (personally).

All I wanted was to protect the chat. I hope at least some of you will understand though I’m not expecting to get my friends I have probably lost over this misunderstanding back.
All I wanted is to not spend my life having to ask wtf happened at times but I'll have to since too many people just act on word off mouth (from one person). Nothing else