🤨 banning one of the lasting good mods? Yikers.

Second point reiterates the this, what you should have done is either check with amii that she's not being groomed or ask Arkham to check up on her (which was later discovered wasn't needed) or ask seb what's going on between the two. Not take the word of someone without proof
I don’t think there was anyone else’s word involved. The accuser could just admit they were behind them instead of pretending someone told them. Or show us/let us know who it would be to validate the point

Seems more like personal grudge as this user was around when I was staff and in a relationship with similar age gap, yet not a word back then. But now, big deal just because it’s Seb

"Hey guys.
I know I may have literally said some things that could, in the real world, completely demolish someone's life. But, uh. That was false. I guess it was like, not liable. My bad, I guess."

Since everyone is waiting on me to respond, here is what I’m going to say. First, I had no bad or evil intentions with “accusing” Seb. I never even wanted to go through all of this, but I was told things that lead me to assume what was going on. All I wanted was the chat to be safe and if reporting Seb is what I had to do to keep it that way, that’s what I did. Second, I don’t know what you all expected me to think when I was basically told he’s doing **** things. Like you all just wanted me to do nothing because everybody is friends with him? Also, amii did not have to bring my situation with being groomed into this. That was a deeply traumatic experience, to which has nothing to do with this, except maybe me being more aware of the dangers. All I wanted was to protect the chat. I hope at least some of you will understand though I’m not expecting to get my friends I have probably lost over this misunderstanding back.
(Repost coz I accidently responded to a different message)

For once and for all quit the lies.
its so annoying getting accused of more.

I didn't ever know about you being gr99med in the past, my apologies about what has happened but I am not going to let you say that I am bringing up ur traumatic past in this. I have never and didn't even ever know abt it.

Secondly, u r not supposed to immediately accuse seb of such a fcking serious thing only coz a person who has a huge personal hatred and despise towards him told u stuff without proof.

Naive and low of iq to do do, I was respectful on my first post but now I'm slowly losing my patience..ur really gonna sit here and tell me I used u being groomed in past into this??

quit the lies.

Since everyone is waiting on me to respond, here is what I’m going to say. First, I had no bad or evil intentions with “accusing” Seb. I never even wanted to go through all of this, but I was told things that lead me to assume what was going on. All I wanted was the chat to be safe and if reporting Seb is what I had to do to keep it that way, that’s what I did. Second, I don’t know what you all expected me to think when I was basically told he’s doing **** things. Like you all just wanted me to do nothing because everybody is friends with him? Also, amii did not have to bring my situation with being groomed into this. That was a deeply traumatic experience, to which has nothing to do with this, except maybe me being more aware of the dangers. All I wanted was to protect the chat. I hope at least some of you will understand though I’m not expecting to get my friends I have probably lost over this misunderstanding back.
Calling this misunderstanding?

It is not a misunderstanding.
you've done a mistake and you're not even willing to apologize to seb for calling him a pedophile

Who would want to be friends with someone that would easily snitch on their mod coworker coz they got told smth abt that mod without proof?

Looks like this thread ended up making Seb and Amii closer. Congrats to them being together! ♡13/10/22♡ (day first for Europe) Please congratulate them when you all get a chance!

1665776510644.png

You banned seb for dating someone 2-3 years younger than him but don't even seem to have an issue when it's a 19 year old dating a 14 year old.
You guys don't even have the details on his relationship. And for you all to throw around the word "pedophile" so carelessly is actually disturbing.
If Seb was a "pedophile" he'd be going after 15 under. Not 17+. 🤨 make it make sense.
Seb was creepy